Homebrew [req] a homebrew app that allows me to mirror my gamepad screen to pc (my gamepad screen broke)

T_T

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
a few weeks ago my wii u gamepad screen broke, i can't see anything on it. This means i can't disable parental controls (i also can't get the code for the bypass). the touch screen (suprisingly) still works, only i cant see what i am doing, so i tought: maybe there is a homebrew app that allows me to mirror my gamepad screen to my pc, i couldn't find anything, so now i am here. if it exists, can someone send me a link? thanks

EDIT: i am probably going to buy a replacement gamepad.

Last edited by T_T,

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
a few weeks ago my wii u gamepad screen broke, i can't see anything on it. This means i can't disable parental controls (i also can't get the code for the bypass). the touch screen (suprisingly) still works, only i cant see what i am doing, so i tought: maybe there is a homebrew app that allows me to mirror my gamepad screen to my pc, i couldn't find anything, so now i am here. if it exists, can someone send me a link? thanks
if you have a wii mote you can press i think it's - or + on the gamepad and switch the gamepadscreen to the tv.you can easely replace the gamepadscreen its cheap and not that difficult to do if your a bit handy

T_T

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you have a wii mote you can press i think it's - or + on the gamepad and switch the gamepadscreen to the tv.you can easely replace the gamepadscreen its cheap and not that difficult to do if your a bit handy
does the + or - thing work in the parental controls app?

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
does the + or - thing work in the parental controls app?
If you use a Wii mote you can switch screens so you can see on tv what's normally on your gamepadscreen a Wii u pro controller might work to. I think it should work.a gamepadscreen+digitizer+screwdriver=20/30€max

T_T

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you use a Wii mote you can switch screens so you can see on tv what's normally on your gamepadscreen a Wii u pro controller might work to. I think it should work.a gamepadscreen+digitizer+screwdriver=20/30€max
no, it does not work in the parental controls app (i tried) and i am not going to replace the screen myself, i jsut can't do that.

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
no, it does not work in the parental controls app (i tried) and i am not going to replace the screen myself, i jsut can't do that.
you can use the salt mkey generator for that(Google it)works perfectly because i already used it twice to reset parental controls

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Your sure if you use a Wii mote to de screens it doesn't show on tv?you can also use a friends gamepad and synchronise it to your system to goet the code
Did a quick test and you where right when pressing 1 on the Wii mote and try to get to parental controls it doesn't work.it's been a while since a dit something like that.guess you have to buy a used one,get someone to repair it or use somebody's gamepad for a quick fix

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

EDIT: i am probably going to buy a replacement gamepad.
What you want can only be done on Linux PCs https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-drc-sim.390217/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They both basically do the same
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @BigOnYa ice cream cake is fucked either way
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    @BigOnYa ok i read that the super slim model (the one i have) isnt compatible with cfw and that "HEN is the next best thing, it is a semi jailbreak applied on top of the OFW system software, it is geared towards console models that aren't CFW compatible, you can run homebrew, play backups but you cannot use customised system files & must reapply your customisations & HEN after every boot."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    8=D
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, you've got Kenny here.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although it has to be bigger for ancientboi to like it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whoever liked it is gay it's just a smiley face
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol, that's so funny
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, another dessert related question
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, didnt know i was gay
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is it "care-a-mell" or "car-mull"?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, either works
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah, i just mean in y'all's opinions
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw guys i played some roblox game with a friend from there that missed me
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    is that a good thing?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im coming back to roblox relatively slowly
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Care A mell is how I've always pronounced it. But i heard both ways. Goes both ways, like kenny.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well now my routers not picking up my ring device fucking hate ring
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be a good time to leave flaming dog poo in a bag on your porch...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're as much as a threat to me that my grandma is
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You're as much as a threat to me that my grandma is +1