Gaming Renting Wii games?

Little

I r Little
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there! At the moment I have a wii but only wii sports! While I do have a little extra money at the moment thats going on another remote! Now i was thinking that renting games might be cheaper in the long run, especially as I tend to get fairly bored with games quick quite.
I was just wondering if anyone has experience with renting games from the online places (none of the rental places around here do Wii). Theres quite a few on google, but I'm not sure what kind of library these people would have (i.e. do they just have one copy of every game type thing!). Any recommendations? I'm UK Btw
wink.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Let us play a game of place the quotes huh.

So you want to rent Wii games huh. I only rent DVDs from amazon but I hear good things (online and from friends) about

edit thanks ssj4android I copied the wrong ones.

ssj4android

Trophies
XP
Country
You should check those links before you post them, neither site rents Wii games. Anyway, I'd wager that Gamefly is the biggest online game rental company. You could always just use the free trial to check them out.
EDIT: And I should read the messages before I respond. One of the top google results is http://www.boomerangrentals.co.uk/ although I'm sure you've seen that. Can't seem to find out much about it, but it supposedly has a 21 day free trial. As long as you use a credit card that protects you against unauthorized charges, you might as well try it.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those checking this thread who live in Canada, I can vouch for www.gameaccess.ca.

Its a monthly fee of 24.95 for 2 games out at a time. Considering blockbuster charges me twice that for the same amount of games for two weeks its not bad, plus the selection is way better at the moment. Got elebits on the way, and I've never even seen it at my local blockbuster.

courtster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nu500.com
XP
Country
I tried boomerang rentals but found they couldn't supply me with any wii games - It took them 2 weeks before I had a sniff of any game. Once I'd sent that back, I waited another week for another game, it didnt get sent out so I cancelled.

I'm now with www.swapgame.com - They're much better, never seem to have a prob sending me games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5