Removing SD Card without Crashing EmuNAND

Heya, I've found a way to have EmuNAND still running while the SD card is removed. This is useful if you want to mess about with files on your SD card without having to turn off your system, which is also more helpful for anyone still using Menuhax as their entrypoint to CFW.

Basically all you have to do is open the Nintendo 3DS Camera App, go into your photos and you can remove your SD card from there, which you'll probably get a message saying "The SD card has been removed, photos will be saved onto the System" or something like that. NOTE: If you exit the app or go to the camera mode while the SD is still removed, you'll get the "The SD Card has been removed" blackscreen and you'll be forced to restart your 3DS.

Also from what I've heard and tried myself, this also works with FBI and The Homebrew Launcher running but this method is useful for everybody since everybody has the camera app installed.

mrkurtcobain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya it does work with fbi and homebrew as thats the method I usually use. :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what will happen when i do this and delete my emunand and reinsert the sd card
it will load sysnand or load to your menuhax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff