Gaming Remember to Shop Local if you can

Agent4834

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm in my local Game shop talking to the owner. getting more of the big gray brick Gameboys to work on. We start talking about JRPGs as one in a video game store does from time to time. I being up the that I really liked the demo for Stella Glow, and that I thought the game looked fun. The voice acting was better than a lot out there.

So he hands me a copy..
IMG_20151109_200415.jpg

IMG_20151109_200615.jpg

Going to be playing this tonight after I finish working.

Remember guys and gals, shop local when and if you can.

Reactions: Deleted User

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is the message here? Shop in mom and pop stores because you'll be able to get the owners to break their contracts with distributors and sell games under the table?

Reactions: CheatingSoi

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh, dear Agent... I envy you, and I hope it somehow leaks into the internets.
Also, I usually preorder games in my local GameStop and go there one week before release, usually they quietly give me the game before time.

you'll be able to get the owners to break their contracts with distributors and sell games under the table?
Yes, it usually happens, and in chain stores like GameStop.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is the message here? Shop in mom and pop stores because you'll be able to get the owners to break their contracts with distributors and sell games under the table?
How about be nice to people, support your local businesses, and buy games if you really like them instead of pirating them?

Agent4834

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about be nice to people, support your local businesses, and buy games if you really like them instead of pirating them?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

About Rom Dumps.... I am not set up to do this, haven't played with 3DS mods yet at all.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
The OP means that when you shop local, always at the same place, you could get lucky a get stuff that will make people jealous like yourself.

Pip'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0