outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes but they have plenty it stock and ship right away, I enjoyed making business with them.

Restock tomorow
wink.gif

Still not in stock today?
wink.gif

So you'd rather pay $10+ more to order one day ahead when actual shipping time will likely be the same?

durix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
just saying they keep delaying...
and yes when i want something i prefer to buy it from a shop with stocks.
I have already received my G6 lite, so i don't really care now...

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
people just should have been early, i got my g6 lite from psxbox, i was one of the first in europe to get it.

but yes they are out of stock again, i emailed them and they told me they already sold every g6 lite they got today
frown.gif

duinroosje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

i orderd my G6 lite at the 12th,

it was in backorder.

fast email response from PSXbox.net

they shipped it monday and i recieved it today.

On The PSXBox.net website they state that they have an virus in their email systems so they cant reply any emails.
so thats why i dindt recieved an tracking number.

and why some other people dindt recieved any emails

speedy delivery and i got a free pack screenprotectors
bow.gif
bow.gif

nunofgs

Trophies
Website
nunofgs.fecktory.com
XP
Country
duinroosje: yeah but they have only been under attack for 2 or 3 days. They haven't replied to me for over a week and a half...

My order status still doesn't say shipped so I'm going to assume they screwed me over on this batch of G6's (plus, I ordered before you)

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
On The PSXBox.net website they state that they have an virus in their email systems so they cant reply any emails.
so thats why i dindt recieved an tracking number.

I don't know how much I buy that. I emailed them a few times last week with general questions and didn't get a response. Also, one of the email accounts they're using is a hotmail account.

Hotmail email has been up all this time, they've just decided not to reply to anyone.

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They may have solved their email problems. I ordered from them today (G6lite and Passcard) and received very fast email responses. They are out of stock until the 24th though but they were very quick to answer my emails and were able to confirm payment from Paypal very quickly as well. All of this means nothing though if I never get the product, but so far I have no reason to doubt it.
grog.gif

ds6220

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received an email from Paypal yesterday (Sunday) stating that my order has shipped DHL. It also provided a tracking number (that has yet to actually work, but I have heard different stories as to why this may be). I placed the order on Friday and at that time the G6 was out of stock again but when they responded to my original order emails they told me it would be back in stock on the 24th (they are 12 hours ahead of me so that started yesterday) so it looks like they are right on top of it. I still will reserve final judgment until I get my order, but I am still pretty impressed.
smile.gif

Ryvius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got my g6 from them too, even though they asked me which color I want, they gave me all 3 cases. The only thing that I hate is the fact that they don't ship the package in a box, all my boxes were damaged during the transit. They also use DHL which force me to pay the COD with credit card while other delivery services let me pay with cash.

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I'm starting to get fed up with psxbox.net. At first they were very responsive but it's been over a week since I've last heard of them...

I also ordered for ages (06 july 2006) two G6 lite plus tow Pascard 3.
But status is always the same: "Verified [Paid]"
And they didn’t respond me either!
cry.gif

Do you think it’s really possible to cancel the order and get the money back?
If yes I’m ok to go and see on Hopebuy Web site.

"We also offer an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee on most of our product line"
"PSXBOX.net truly understands the power of customer satisfaction – this has been the key to our success over the years." here

Do they really know what satisfaction is?

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok I'm right about too order at hopebuy, but how do I get the english version? Should I just ask for it in the Memo field?

And will Hopebuy accept my request for stating the the package value is less than 20 dollars? Please answer soon!

Thanks!

lunatic75

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Ok I'm right about too order at hopebuy, but how do I get the english version? Should I just ask for it in the Memo field?

And will Hopebuy accept my request for stating the the package value is less than 20 dollars? Please answer soon!

Thanks!
I read Hopebuy only send English version unless you ask for an Chinese one. So you’ll have an English version
bow.gif
There is a forum where you may find some information : HopeBuy forum
For the low value of the package I've no idea but it's free to ask them.

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Thanks!

I read Hopebuy only send English version unless you ask for an Chinese one. So you’ll have an English version
bow.gif
There is a forum where you may find some information : HopeBuy forum
For the low value of the package I've no idea but it's free to ask them.

Thank you!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its too simple what i have done