[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. Legacyblade

Legacyblade Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 9, 2017
    United States
    I've gotten Paper Mario working with no issues. Just make sure to enable "force 4:3" if you haven't. Though that should lead to visual glitches, not failure to launch. Try getting the Paper Mario and Metroid Prime isos from a different source, as nintendont is more picky about isos than dolphin.

The most likely culprit is the isos you're using. Try ripping them directly from your copy or downloading them from a different source. I've been able to get all the wii games I've tried working (granted, this is just a small handful of titles), so the issue likely lies with something on your end.

2. Milenko

Milenko Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2017
    Australia
    I couldn't get Wiiflow to work either. Had to resort to configurable usb loader

3. Loki_

Loki_ Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2017
    Italy
    Anyone please?

4. Blackhawk989

Blackhawk989 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2017
    United States
    Is there any way for Melee to save after injecting it with this? Or am I out of luck

5. bobdamnit

bobdamnit GBAtemp Regular

Jul 15, 2014
    United States
    Mine saves just fine. You might need to boot Nintendont directly from the vWii Homebrew Channel and setup memory card emulation.

6. david11567

david11567 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2017
    Australia
    Thanks TeconMoon for this program. When I emulate sideways remote for Kirby's Return to Dream Land it says, please remove the unsupported extension controller from the wii remote. Anyone know how to fix this?

7. Blackhawk989

Blackhawk989 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2017
    United States
    I just realized that I need to setup virtual memory blocks, nvm.

8. jbmPlaysGaming

jbmPlaysGaming Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2017
    United States
    Hey there! Having some issues with this.

I recently injected Newer SUPER MARIO BROS. Wii, and I decided to try it. I do not have the Swap L and R with ZL and R feature, I have it set for sideways Wii Remote emulation, and nothing is working. Everytime I try it, I get a black screen and I am forced to take out the console plug in order to restart my Wii U. Yes, I have tried it both with the New SUPER MARIO BROS. Wii disc in and not in.

Has anyone else had this issue? Can it please be fixed? Can someone help me? Thanks!

9. Txustra

Txustra GBAtemp Fan

May 18, 2013
    Spain
    How can I solve this error?

upload_2018-1-14_20-16-29.png

10. wolf_

wolf_ GBAtemp Fan

Jan 22, 2012
    United States
    It's been said multiple times remote emulation has very low compatability you can not use the gp for newer

11. raflos

raflos Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2017
    United States
    I'm having this same problem. Pressing all the way down on the left joystick inputs up. All other directions work.
    Using v3.0.1

12. raflos

raflos Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2017
    United States
    Just tested it in another game and it did the same thing. Is the source code available for this program?

13. Kontrarian

Kontrarian Newbie

Newcomer
    Tuesday
    United States
    Hopefully this is not a total n00b question...
    I followed the tutorial and everything worked great.
    I was playing my injected Luigi's Mansion and have a great time going down Memory Lane.
    After a few accomplishments it asked me if I wanted to save, I said yes but it gave me an error like there was no memory card inserted.
    I am running this off of my USB HDD, not system NAND.
    I imagined that it would save to my SD card as the vWii uses these SD card but no luck.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

14. Kontrarian

Kontrarian Newbie

Newcomer
    Tuesday
    United States
    Uh oh, I think the only way to get into Nintendont to enable MCemu is through the vWii, which I have not hacked yet.
    I think that's the answer to my problem,
    I have no interest in doing all the hacks in vWii because I have already been there and done that on a regular Wii and have no need to do it all again for the vWii.
    I want to do the bare minimum just to get into Nintendont if possible.
    I have a v5.5.2 Wii U.
    Could I just Wuphax > Hackmii > Homebrew Channel > Wuphax again to restore vWii MiiMaker > Nintendont?
    Or will I have to do all the cIOS as well?

15. SuperDan

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    im trying this today but complete noob here where do i get wii u common key ? USA wii U trying to inject new super mario bros ( wii 1 )

16. Panana_Bread

Panana_Bread Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2017
    United States
    I tried this multiple times, but it keeps freezing halfway through. It gets stuck at "Processing Game for NFS Conversion." I've tried multiple games and it gets stuck at the same part. I uploaded a screenshot along with this post so you can see what i'm talking about.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

and i'm using Gamecube games

Attached Files:

17. CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 Complex Donut

Oct 11, 2011
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    You're not waiting long enough.

Are you unable to use Google?
    Edit: I should clarify to avoid sounding like a jerk. We're not supposed to share keys publically on this site, since it kind of falls under the "warez" category.
    You have to obtain it from elsewhere with less scrupulous rules, such as pastebin, reddit, or some other obscrue forum.

You wouldn't need any cIOS for nintendont if you want to do this but otherwise, TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector has a nintendont sd card button for making a configuration for Nintendont to save to the SD card, so you shouldn't need to hack vWii at all to set up a virtual Memory Card.

Last edited by CheatFreak47, Jan 16, 2018 at 5:59 PM
  18. BQuail

BQuail Member

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2017
    United States
    Glad to see I’m not the only one. Any help on this would be great.

19. .:Vicious:.

.:Vicious:. Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    Brazil
    Is there any way to have individual settings per game on injected gamecube games?