[RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by TeconMoon, Sep 9, 2017.

1. simbin

simbin GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2015
    United States
    bump

2. Reko

Reko Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2017
    Netherlands
    Does someone know how to get the Wii Classic Controller working in Newer Super Mario Bros Wii?
    I cant get it to work

3. RockmanPeru

RockmanPeru Member

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2016
    United States
    Hello, it's me again.

Now I have an issue with Nintendon't. My games all run fine, but I want to play some multiplayer. I've read that Nintendon't supports Wiimote + Nunchuk, as well as PS3/PS4 controllers.

How do I configure it to read these controllers. I want to play Conflict : Desert Storm 4 player co-op, but the game only starts in 1-player mode... do I need to disable the autoboot?

My preferred setup would be : P1 - Gamepad P2 - Wiimote+Nunchuk P3 - DS3 P4 - DS4

4. frankadank

frankadank Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2017
    United States
    I believe if you are booting it via inject it should have already generated a controllers folder which is where I think nintendont gets its configs from.
    If you dont see it on the root of your sd card, try generating the nintendont config via the inject tool.

5. Milenko

Milenko Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2017
    Australia

The pack mediafire link is a few comments down

I found this video about getting dosbox and windows 98 running on the Wii, but the pack has more than one .dol... which one do you use?

Edit: I used Ploggys Dosbox forwarder and all the files from the video and it works

Edit2: Am I right that you can't use a usb mouse though seeing as it's a vwii forwarder?

Last edited by Milenko, Jan 5, 2018
  6. Milenko

Milenko Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2017
    Australia
    Another question: What program would I inject to be able to load Wii backups from sd?

7. LineCt

LineCt Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2018
    Russia
    Guitar Hero 5, Guitar Hero Wariors of Rock , black screen!

Tried versions of different regions, installed on usb and nand.
    P.S. Guitar Hero Metallica, Smash Hits, Word Tour - all Work!

LinkFan16 likes this.
  8. Milenko

Milenko Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2017
    Australia
    I installed Ploggy's Wiiflow forwarder and downloaded Wiiflow and put it in apps but after booting it it just says no title TMD and exits?

9. fernandoshadows

fernandoshadows Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2017
    Brazil
    the injected GameCube VC games only work with gamepad, or can I use other controls like wiiu pro controller or own GC control using adapter?

10. Nomelas

Nomelas GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2015
    Canada
    you will get a pop-up when launching the game with the option to choose the gamepad or not.

- if you choose to use the gamepad, then the gamepad must be P1. P2+ can you any other controller (that normally works with nintendont)
    - if you choose not to use the gamepad, then you will need to use the wiimote to continue, but after that, any controller will work for P1 (that normally works with nintendont)

11. fernandoshadows

fernandoshadows Member

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2017
    Brazil
    I'm trying to use the Wii classic but when I enter the game the Wii remote turns off and it will not turn on anymore

12. Reko

Reko Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2017
    Netherlands
    Does someone know how to get the Wii Classic Controller Emulation working in Newer Super Mario Bros Wii?
    I cant get it to work

And

Why isn't it possible to play Wii games (With the WiiU Gamepad) whit multiplayer but why is it possible to play multiplayer on Nintendont injections?

13. Osakasan

Osakasan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 19, 2015
    Because the Wii games are using the software as Nintendo intended, and Gamecube games are using Nintendont rules.

14. Loki_

Loki_ Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2017
    Italy
    From what wiki compatibility list says, is not possible.

15. Murphy_Caleb

Murphy_Caleb Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2018
    United States
    I could use some help...I used cleanrip to rip my copy of brawl. It was successful. I moved it to my computer and it is almost 8GB so it has a part 1 and a part 2. I combined the two iso files using imgburn and it said it was successful. When trying to use the iso in the injector it says that it is not a wii image...just putting part 1 into the injector worked but obviously I can’t only inject half the game...can anyone tell me what I can do to combine the two files to make it work with the injector?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

If I inject SSB Brawl will I be able to use the GC controller adapter that I use for Smash4? Is there any way to use the adapter with Brawl via a mod or anything else?

16. xtremegamer

xtremegamer Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2013
    United States
    So I followed this guide pretty carefully, and by the end of it I had injected Newer SMB Wii into Donkey Kong Jungle Beats, and after installing the VC title onto Mocha CFW I am greeted with a black screen. Has anyone else faced similar issues? Did I miss a step?

17. .:Vicious:.

.:Vicious:. Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    Brazil
    Hey guys, I have a few questions, can anyone help me?

it's possible to have per game settings on nintendon't?
    Some games I like to play in widescreen, others in 4:3 aspect ratio. Right now every game is reading the config file in the sd root
    folder.

The Gamepad supports rumble on GC and Wii games?

Can I use the GC Controller Adapter?
    Well, if the injector does not merge the .wbfs image automatically, you can do this with Wii Backup Manager.
    Go to Drive 1 > set custom folder and point to the .wbfs folder > select the game > copy > ISO... > point to any folder and it's done.

18. .:Vicious:.

.:Vicious:. Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2008
    Brazil
    I'm having a huge input delay with gamepad on contra and castlevania rebirth series.
    Is it possible to fix this? Works fine on classic controller + wii remote.

19. WiisleyU

WiisleyU GBAtemp Regular

Jun 9, 2016
    Brazil
    You can use all these controls and more

You have to choose "No" to GamePad prompt when starting the game.

20. Tomassi

Tomassi Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Hi guys, I'm new to all this. I want to play Wii games via the same HD as my Wii U games, so I'm going the Injection route rather than hacking the vWii side. I've had a look at the compatability list, are they the only games you can play via this method? I've tried a few games such as Wii Sports and Wii Play and they go to black screen. Am I doing something wrong or is it literally restricted to the games on that list? If I wanted access to the whole back catalogue of Wii games, would I be better off hacking the vWii side?