Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saito2-0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiu.png
trying to install the dlc for fire emblem birth right using wii U USB but after installing it and i right click on the game it says dlc is not installed and has the do not unpack thing check box under it the dlc is also not recognized in the game so can anyone help me with this? i also noticed when i was using the conquest version if i just selcted the birthright path in chapter 6 it would let me use that path but it would not let me get the path or revelation in the get more paths option in the main menu however when i saw that birthright had the dlc icon on it i uninstalled conquest to download birthright hoping i could obtain the revelation dlc

Last edited by Saito2-0,

pz64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have two questions for you hikari06. The first question might be more suited for the developers of nintendont, but is there anyway of also having a virtual gamecube memory card in slot b? I want to transfer chao in sonic between sonic dx and sonic adventure battle and this is only possible with two memory cards. second question: if I installed a gamecube inject game using a not so clean iso dump, can I find a cleaner dump, use usb helper to create an inject and reinstall the game without losing my save data? In system memory it doesn't show the game data being separate from the software data for my gamecube inject games. Also is it even save to reinstall a game without first deleting the game from my hard drive. Like does wup installer write over files that are already present or can this potentially corrupt my hardrive??

pz64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have two questions for you hikari06. The first question might be more suited for the developers of nintendont, but is there anyway of also having a virtual gamecube memory card in slot b? I want to transfer chao in sonic between sonic dx and sonic adventure battle and this is only possible with two memory cards. second question: if I installed a gamecube inject game using a not so clean iso dump, can I find a cleaner dump, use usb helper to create an inject and reinstall the game without losing my save data? In system memory it doesn't show the game data being separate from the software data for my gamecube inject games. Also is it even save to reinstall a game without first deleting the game from my hard drive. Like does wup installer write over files that are already present or can this potentially corrupt my hardrive??
Okay so I realized the save data is on the sd card so the only question I have now is there a way to have a virtual memory card in slot b and slot a at the same time

Last edited by pz64,
D

Deleted User

I cannot get the program to work properly on my pc. It installs fine, and it loads fine, but whenever I try to download a game or dlc or update, the program just freezes and then crashes. I have reinstalled it multiple times (even delete the temp files to make sure) and I am still having no luck. My PC is running Windows 10 64 bit, Fall Creators Update (1709)

D

Deleted User

Would there be anyway for me to get an older version of the program and test that to see if it works?

Fatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Would there be anyway for me to get an older version of the program and test that to see if it works?
U can't get an older version because this app automatically updating if u open this app. I have same problem too on windows 10. & working well in windows 8.1. You can try run as administrator

D

Deleted User

U can't get an older version because this app automatically updating if u open this app. I have same problem too on windows 10. & working well in windows 8.1. You can try run as administrator
Running as Administrator does not work for me. I think some programs just don't like Windows 10, or just don't want to work for some reason.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Running as Administrator does not work for me. I think some programs just don't like Windows 10, or just don't want to work for some reason.
The software is developed on the latest version of Windows 10 so I can guarantee that it's compatible with it.
Do you have any error message when the application crashes?
If you have something like ".... has stopped working", can you do the following?
  • Do not close the crash prompt
  • Go to the task manager and find the process WiiU_USB_Helper.exe (in the "Details" section)
  • Right click and chose 'create dump file'.
  • Upload the file to mega for instance
  • Send me the link by pm

Reactions: Relieve

Relieve

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, everytime I try to download a game the program crashes and I get the common windows 10 prompt "The program has stopped working"

I already did run as administrator and windows 7 compatibility (I am using Win10)

I have uploaded a dump file on mega but I cannot PM you OP

Thanks

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi, everytime I try to download a game the program crashes and I get the common windows 10 prompt "The program has stopped working"

I already did run as administrator and windows 7 compatibility (I am using Win10)

I have uploaded a dump file on mega but I cannot PM you OP

Thanks
Please send the dump to [email protected]

Reactions: Relieve

amosmyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh yeah, bug report:

If you try to use the injector on any game.iso with certain symbols in its file name (definitely '&', possibly " ' ") it will crash the program with a dump.

BigqualPT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have been using this software for months on windows 10 and know all of a sudden everytime I try to open it I got the error on the image bellow.

Can anyone help me please.

wII u usb hELPER eRROR.png

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Oh yeah, bug report:

If you try to use the injector on any game.iso with certain symbols in its file name (definitely '&', possibly " ' ") it will crash the program with a dump.
Thanks for the info I'll investigate.

Hi,

I have been using this software for months on windows 10 and know all of a sudden everytime I try to open it I got the error on the image bellow.

Can anyone help me please.

View attachment 114573

Does the drive G: still exist ?

PlasticK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i don't know if this is the right thread, but i have the following problem:

i am on 5.5.1 E CBHC CFW.

i got the game call of duty black ops 2 german (AECD52). on every start the games wants to make an update and before that an system update.
also multiplayer only works with latest update. but i want to stay on 5.5.1 and want to have the update files on my pc for backup purposes.

in the wii u usb helper there are only updates for the english/french version of the game, incompatible with german version.
how can i get the updates into the title key site or wiiu usb helper?

what would be the process to obtain the titlekey for this game and how do i find out the title id of this game? is there already a tutorial, if so can you link it please?
would i be able to load only the latest update or all older ones too?
it is a serious matter to me right now. thanks a lot.

BigqualPT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the info I'll investigate.

Does the drive G: still exist ?

Can't believe. It's an external drive and now it's K: drive. How do I restart Wii U USB Helper to ask me for the place to store downloads? Everytime I enter I get this error and can't go to settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Announcer - "Ok folks we have a good fight today, Bakerman takes on Wario. This should be a good...