Hacking [RELEASE] Wii U USB Helper, a small eShop for Windows !

Which theme do you prefer?

• The dark theme

Votes: 225 84.3%
  • The light theme

Votes: 42 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxamazexxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there a tutorial on how to inject Gamecube games with this app? I have been searching everywhere but it seems like everybody but me just somehow knows how to do it...

EDIT: 5 minutes after I posted this message I figured out how lol! To anyone who's wondering the same the question, you need to start by searching for the Gamecube title you want in the USB Helper app (the same way you search for Wii U games), and follow instructions from there.

Last edited by xxxamazexxx,

Jimray

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it just me or are the wii u games not currently showing up? I got the eshop wii u games but not the normal disc games.

Love this software by the way, thank you!

REAVERS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello everyone on this great site

does any one know where i can get the newest version of this program as the one i used to use does not load up any more :(

just tried the link on page 1 but it is blocked by a pop ups

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Cemu comes threw wii u usb helper now?

Cemu has been included in USB Helper for quite a while actually, but it is not affiliated with USB Helper.

Is it just me or are the wii u games not currently showing up? I got the eshop wii u games but not the normal disc games.

Love this software by the way, thank you!

Make sure "Legit" is checked under the library.
hello everyone on this great site

does any one know where i can get the newest version of this program as the one i used to use does not load up any more :(

just tried the link on page 1 but it is blocked by a pop ups

https://wiiuusbhelper.com

swabbo

Wot u doin readin dis m8?
Trophies
XP
Country
Cemu has been included in USB Helper for quite a while actually, but it is not affiliated with USB Helper.

Make sure "Legit" is checked under the library.

https://wiiuusbhelper.com

May be a stupid question, but how do you actually send games from Wii U USB Helper directly to your Wii U? I've got the homebrew app on my Wii U but the PC app just says it can't find it, no option to type in my Wii U IP either

REAVERS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think this program is not working no more as it fails to conect to the servers

upload_2017-11-3_16-53-16.png

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: can you access the eShop after installing games provided by this program? To install updates, for example?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question: can you access the eShop after installing games provided by this program? To install updates, for example?

yes, if on 5.5.1, you need to use nnu patcher. once selected in the homebrew launcher, you'll be sent back to the home menu where you can access the eshop or download updates. if you're on the latest firmware, you can do that without nnu patcher.

SedRick_M89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, i'm very excited to get my gamecube games running but im having issue after issue with booting the GC game from the wii-u home menu.
at first, it would give me "Error: kernel could not load from NAND"
so i googled and there was a post saying the nintendont boot.dol might be too old. so i've redownloaded and installed it.
Now i get black screen and a crash (need to unplug to restart)

any suggestions?

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
May be a stupid question, but how do you actually send games from Wii U USB Helper directly to your Wii U? I've got the homebrew app on my Wii U but the PC app just says it can't find it, no option to type in my Wii U IP either
You will need to put the game in your SD card inside a folder you create
Everything you need to know in here
http://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-usb-loading-install-wiiu-games-to-usb-or-internal-memory.445514/
Hey guys, i'm very excited to get my gamecube games running but im having issue after issue with booting the GC game from the wii-u home menu.
at first, it would give me "Error: kernel could not load from NAND"
so i googled and there was a post saying the nintendont boot.dol might be too old. so i've redownloaded and installed it.
Now i get black screen and a crash (need to unplug to restart)

any suggestions?
For the black screen it's a common problem with the Nintendont in wiiu, some users don't have problem at all and for the others it will work sometimes and most of the times they get black screen, what I noticed is by using mocha cfw instead of haxchi cfw it's very rare to get black screen, you can say 90% chance you won't have black screen, so try mocha and check.

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, if on 5.5.1, you need to use nnu patcher. once selected in the homebrew launcher, you'll be sent back to the home menu where you can access the eshop or download updates. if you're on the latest firmware, you can do that without nnu patcher.

Thanks for outlining the procedure and confirming that it's safe to do so.

swabbo

Trophies
XP
Country

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On the wiiu load your cfw of choice then load homebrew launcher then select wiiu usb helper transfer tool. On the PC right click on the game you want to send to the wiiu and select copy to sd then select send to wiiu you will then be asked do you want the game to automatically install after transfer select yes or no. The wiiu and PC will automatically connect and the file will transfer. Well at least that's how it works for me.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

UmberSausage

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey guys

After putting the URL to that site, only something around 40 titles were available to download. Anyone having the same trouble? As I lurked around here, yeah I have checked "legit" checkbox, but no success.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has your site been compromised? The download button leads to application.wiiusbhelper.com, which has a big "BUY THIS DOMAIN" button on it, and the program it downloaded (Update.exe) was flagged as a virus by my AV. Maybe mods should edit out the download button until you get things sorted, and perhaps just host on github in the future.

I no longer trust this application and you shouldn't either. I say this because a couple nights ago I decided to you use it ( had it installed for the past 2 months) and it said it was running in the background and it wouldn't start up ( I didn't get the gui ) So I tried rebooting and that didn't work. I fired up ace utilities ( ace doesn't show a auto starting and ace doesn't show an uninstall option) . I found the folder where I installed it deleted the shit and now I have issues from time to time

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's nothing wrong with the app. it's normal for it to be false positive with av. I can't recall the name of the exe, but it's something generic. it sounds fake, so a name change would be welcome, because you don't want to install some unknown app on your pc. it's safe though.

swabbo

Trophies
XP
Country
On the wiiu load your cfw of choice then load homebrew launcher then select wiiu usb helper transfer tool. On the PC right click on the game you want to send to the wiiu and select copy to sd then select send to wiiu you will then be asked do you want the game to automatically install after transfer select yes or no. The wiiu and PC will automatically connect and the file will transfer. Well at least that's how it works for me.

I just get this error, that's why I mentioned there's nowhere to input my Wii U's IP, it isn't detecting it automatically
dbbef191cdacafbbfa43d9a2c33f7b3c.png
4114e86e4f47964bc95d68b97bd74f82.png

Last edited by swabbo,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1