Hacking [Release] - uTikDownloadHelper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, the same problem happens to me but with Bayonetta 2. I am trying to figure out what is wrong. It appears error code 0xFFFFF825 when it is 95% installed. Tried two times same results. Used differente SD cards, different format clusters 32 and 64, same results.

Having been installing many many games without problems, and games Bigger tan Bayoneta 2, included Bayoneta 1 without any problems.

Now I will try downloading again the game, I think is NOT a hardware problem, could be the conflict in the downloaded files, or a problem in the ticket in this particular game.

Have any one dowloaded Bayoneta 2 and installed it to USB HDD without problems?

Reading in different posts and forums, I can conclude that this error Hi there, the same problem happens to me but with Bayonetta 2. I am trying to figure out what is wrong. It appears error code 0xFFFFF825 when it is 95% installed. Tried two times same results. Used differente SD cards, different format clusters 32 and 64, same results.

Having been installing many many games without problems, and games Bigger tan Bayoneta 2, included Bayoneta 1 without any problems.

Now I will try downloading again the game, I think is NOT a hardware problem, could be the conflict in the downloaded files, or a problem in the ticket in this particular game.

Have any one dowloaded Bayoneta 2 and installed it to USB HDD without problems?

Reading in several posts and forums, I can conclude that this error code 0xFFFFF825 is quite frequent only with BIG wii U games, with no explanation and the few people who solved it after trying downloading and installing it for several times....

So I will download it several times and try to see whats the problem. Dan, whats your opinion in my case?
Had same error. Deleted files and redownloaded again with latest version of app. Everything went ok.

Sent from my Nexus 6

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would I have to run the sig patches every time I wanted to play a game installed with sig patches?

Confusing question. If your ticket was created (fakesigned) then yes. If your ticket came from a Disk image, then no. You won't need sig patches simply because sig patches were in place when you installed the game. You need the patches if the ticket is not legitimately signed. Any game downloaded with FunKiiU and the -onlinetickets option can be played with no hacks running at all. -onlinekeys is another story...

@panamex What are you using to download the file and is it the latest version? Grabbing a disk image, I would think it somehow has 2 tickets (1 for bayoneta 1 and one for bayonetta 2). I really can't be bothered to do testing myself since I own the Bayonetta 2 disk...

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
stupid quistion maybe but can the games in red literally only be played in rednand or can i iinstall to region free systemnand and use that from usb ?

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use Nes Remix Pack without CFW, I tried it myself and it works.

It can't be downloaded from uTik though because the size column is blank which I think means the title key is not available from that title key site.

You can use Nes Remix Pack without CFW, I tried it myself and it works.

Mario Galaxy is redNAND only however the vWill doesn't currently launch from redNAND so it won't from redNAND either. I know there is a CFW that applies sig patches to sysNAND. Maybe that would work? The best way to play Wii games is to have a drive dedicated to Wii/GC games and boot to the soft modded vWii and launch them there.

BroBee

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
hi! noobs question, downloaded tokyo mirage sessions fe and one of the file is 5gb in size. how to put into install folder in my sd card (sd card fat32 formatted). thanks in advance

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi! noobs question, downloaded tokyo mirage sessions fe and one of the file is 5gb in size. how to put into install folder in my sd card (sd card fat32 formatted). thanks in advance
Make sure you have the latest version of utik, and if that doesn't help, try a different downloading tool. The largest file in the US version is 3.89GB. (you didn't mention which region you're downloading)

Reactions: BroBee

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I try to download a JPN games with Japanese characters in the name it fails with an unspecified error. Is there a fix or workaround to this? I'm on Windows 10 Pro x64 and the latest version of uTik.

panamex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello for those of you who doesnt downloaded POKKÉN TOURNAMENT (USA) yet, there is a small error, when downloading with the app it will create a folder with the name POKKÉN TOURNAMENT (USA), just delete de É or change the folder name with whatever name you want, so when you try to install with WUP, it will recognize the folder and dont throw any error message. That happens to me yesterday and that was the solution.

Saludos

Last edited by panamex,
Reactions: DocAmes1980

naughty_cat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I have a question... Now there are a few eshop titles out there that are not on the uTikDownloadHelper typical database... Some of those appear on other databases such as the New Nus Grabber game database, and they're downloadable too... The problem is that new nus grabber does not make a fake ticket file like uTikDownloadHelper does, so I was wondering if there's a way to either import alternative databases other than the one uTikDownloadHelper uses, manually import titles by using title id like in uwizard, or some how be able to apply the script that uTikDownloadHelper uses to make the fake tickets in the other tools... Any suggestions? Anyone??

Last edited by naughty_cat,

cow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i have a 2 Questions about the external harddrive for the wii u where my games are now..can i clone this drive? 2. how do you do that?

greetings and thanks for your time!

naughty_cat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i have a 2 Questions about the external harddrive for the wii u where my games are now..can i clone this drive? 2. how do you do that?

greetings and thanks for your time!

What do you mean by clone? Traditionally, if you'd want all the games on one drive to be copied onto the other, you could connect both hard drives to the console, and go to settings -> data management -> source hard drive (USB storage 1/2), press the copy/move button, and then select all your games, and after you press copy again to confirm the selection, you can select the other hard drive as a target... This is the easiest fastest way to copy all your games, dlc and save data from one usb drive to another, or do you literally mean to clone the hard drive for some other additional purposes???

Last edited by naughty_cat,

cow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What do you mean by clone? Traditionally, if you'd want all the games on one drive to be copied onto the other, you could connect both hard drives to the console, and go to settings -> data management -> source hard drive (USB storage 1/2), press the copy/move button, and then select all your games, and after you press copy again to confirm the selection, you can select the other hard drive as a target... This is the easiest fastest way to copy all your games, dlc and save data from one usb drive to another, or do you literally mean to clone the hard drive for some other additional purposes???

hello,

it is just for backup when my harddrive in the future death is

thanks for your awnser and time

naughty_cat

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Actually that's a great idea... We could really use some kind of tool that clones the entire wii u usb drive to the pc...

panamex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Actually that's a great idea... We could really use some kind of tool that clones the entire wii u usb drive to the pc...

Thinking in a homebrew app to reverse the action, copying games from the Wii U HDD to the SD card, dont know if already exists that app....In the future instead of copying to SD card, to copy directly to the External HDD in format32! (just a dream)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a question... Now there are a few eshop titles out there that are not on the uTikDownloadHelper typical database... Some of those appear on other databases such as the New Nus Grabber game database, and they're downloadable too... The problem is that new nus grabber does not make a fake ticket file like uTikDownloadHelper does, so I was wondering if there's a way to either import alternative databases other than the one uTikDownloadHelper uses, manually import titles by using title id like in uwizard, or some how be able to apply the script that uTikDownloadHelper uses to make the fake tickets in the other tools... Any suggestions? Anyone??

I was wondering if it is possible to add that NEW Nus Grabber motor into the utikdownloaderhelper.........Would it be possible Dan?

Last edited by panamex,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: