ROM Hack [Release] Usagi 3DS Theme Editor (+ .Net Library) - Testers Wanted

usagirei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
@usagirei When you put the function to put background music from .waw to bcstm/brstm? As like YAYA +

Now things are a bit more complicated, since vacations are over, and i got classes during the week and saturdays too, so i don't have as much free time as i had back a few weeks.

You'll have to use other programs to make it for now, like YATA+ or BRSTM/BCSTM/BFSTM Conversion Tool

RayFirefist

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@usagirei When you put the function to put background music from .waw to bcstm/brstm? As like YAYA +
Is too annoying use an another tool?? :/
Anyway I use always:
- BRSTM/BCSTM/BFSTM Conversion Tool for WAV -> BRSTM
- YATA+ for BRSTM -> BCSTM 'cause the previous tool is quite buggy && Blanks
- Usagi for theme settings

MartyDreamy

Would you do anything for me?
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now things are a bit more complicated, since vacations are over, and i got classes during the week and saturdays too, so i don't have as much free time as i had back a few weeks.

You'll have to use other programs to make it for now, like YATA+ or BRSTM/BCSTM/BFSTM Conversion Tool
OK I'll wait thank you anyway :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is too annoying use an another tool?? :/
Anyway I use always:
- BRSTM/BCSTM/BFSTM Conversion Tool for WAV -> BRSTM
- YATA+ for BRSTM -> BCSTM 'cause the previous tool is quite buggy && Blanks
- Usagi for theme settings
To be thanks Ray I was too good to do that XD

GlitchMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, this is an awesome program! I love all the themes that I find online, and now I can make themes that fit my wants perfectly.

Secondly, I'm encountering a problem in editing. I want to change the Bottom Screen Frame Type (1-2-3-2-1, 1-2-3-1-2-3) but I'm unable to select those options in the "Flags" section.
Am I forgetting to do something?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
First off, this is an awesome program! I love all the themes that I find online, and now I can make themes that fit my wants perfectly.

Secondly, I'm encountering a problem in editing. I want to change the Bottom Screen Frame Type (1-2-3-2-1, 1-2-3-1-2-3) but I'm unable to select those options in the "Flags" section.
Am I forgetting to do something?
Already tried to put the image in the editor before activating this function ?
Some features are released so I think to have the image with certain widths

I made this theme https://3dsthem.es/1706 in usagi and has animation in the bottom image with 3 frames

Last edited by Ryumaru,

GlitchMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have the image loaded in.

preview.png

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
The bottom. The top doesn't have a scroll option that I want.
If you download the theme that you spent and open in Usagi click Animate will work perfectly. And the frame function is activated. The images that have both the scroll option as animation has a specific size.

Your problem is that you are trying to activate an option to which the image does not have the specific size so there should not this giving you activate.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

GlitchMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my settings as of now:
Untitled.png

If I select any other option other than "Single" for the Frame Type, it won't do anything; even with the "Animate" option turned on.

GlitchMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The top and bottom are both 512x256 (Although there's empty space on the original image so that the image I want will fit correctly on the screen)

Like this
Haruna Background.jpg

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
The top and bottom are both 512x256 (Although there's empty space on the original image so that the image I want will fit correctly on the screen)
Ai this your problem , these resolutions are to default themes . That's what I told the program to this by identifying these resolutions disabling any alternative. To work you have to make the images in the exact sizes to scroll mode . For this the program menu option that injects the images shows the allowed resolutions.

To work perfectly you must make the images in the exact size and the exact position after injecting these images in the program.

GlitchMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, would I have to make the image 1024x256?

Just tested that. So, from what i assume, the image needs to be 1024x256, and contain the three panels that i want it to have?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
To make a scroll image on the bottom screen , use the image that I put below. Cut image and place it in the same position and size shown . Recalling that the gray background and no image.

Bottom.png

Just to test , download this image and inject it in the bottom image of Usagi and see if the rollover option is not available. If all goes well the functions of scrolling and animation on the bottom screen should be available for you to activate.

So, would I have to make the image 1024x256?

Just tested that. So, from what i assume, the image needs to be 1024x256, and contain the three panels that i want it to have?
I usually do not do themes with image scrolling and animation of a lot of work to align the images. And I have done for more than 80 themes , and all of them are about 5 image animation and scrolling.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

GlitchMC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help, Ryumaru! I kinda tested out the 1024x256 thing a couple minutes ago, and got it figured out.
I was wondering why there was so many options for the image size upload.
Final question though: what's eh difference between the 1024x256 (1008x240) and the 1024x256 (960x240) options?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)