ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

lipanz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What Do You Mean? Im using both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, However, I only need Ultra Sun. Unless you're talking about which plugin I use for the Random Encounters, Email me.... Xxgamingplayz and its a gmail
yup.. i mean which plugin did u use for random encouters.. i need one too

Alda1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
i have try to trade pokemon and server say me, please update your version at other, i search in eshop and today get a new version, correcting some bugs, but in doing so they broke all the code ntr and work of nanquitas, so now we will have to wait for a new version, anyway if you want to take with my phone a capture of my new 3ds so you can see

Genesis_Nova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have try to trade pokemon and server say me, please update your version at other, i search in eshop and today get a new version, correcting some bugs, but in doing so they broke all the code ntr and work of nanquitas, so now we will have to wait for a new version, anyway if you want to take with my phone a capture of my new 3ds so you can see
Well its not up to Nanquitas to fix it, when the game updated the offsets for the cheats changed. Its up to Analogman to fix it when he gets he time to do so. So if you want to keep using the trainer, don't update.

Alda1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
too late for me, because the game I have original cartridge, I like to exchange and give people pokemon they need, but now with this patch I can not use the trainer, we will have to wait for a new job of analogman, sorry wrong, this is now his job.

Alda1980

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
or my part I leave it, I just wanted to inform about the new update and that it did not work anymore, see you at another time, if any update comes out without you knowing I will let you know.

Greetings and hugs from Spain

ajfoucault

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't updated because of that. Uninstalling the update from the system would re-enable your cheats, though.

Also, what does "Stats 6+" do? I enabled it, thinking that my pokemon would win 6 points in each stat on a level up, but it wasn't so.

Last edited by ajfoucault,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to have a ntr cheat where I can change my character's skin color?
Yes, It will be in the next update
Both games got a 1.1 update and it breaks all IPS patches and cheats. I just get a crash every time I boot it up.
I am aware, working on update to support v1.1
guys, the last update the 1.1 has completely destroyed the ntr code, now does not work any trick of the table, I found this morning that I had a free day from work, so @AnalogMan will have to see how to redo it.

Greetings and hugs from Spain.
Haven't updated because of that. Uninstalling the update from the system would re-enable your cheats, though.

Also, what does "Stats 6+" do? I enabled it, thinking that my pokemon would win 6 points in each stat on a level up, but it wasn't so.
Raises your attack, defense, special attack, special defense, speed, accuracy and evasion stats 6 stages while in battle.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

AceTrainerJoshy10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What Do You Mean? Im using both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, However, I only need Ultra Sun. Unless you're talking about which plugin I use for the Random Encounters, Link is provided down below...

Or maybe just email me... Cant post links... XxGamingplayz. Its a gmail
Yes, It will be in the next update

Raises your attack, defense, special attack, special defense, speed, accuracy and evasion stats 6 stages while in battle.
Is there an ETA on the next update? I dont mean to rush... I just want to keep doing my own personal Randomizer... Thanks for all you've done BTW

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But How can you update?? v1.1 crash the BootNTRSelector when you activate!!

That's probably because you still have the now outdated plugin still in the appropriate directory. Completely remove the old plugin and you can run NTR CFW along with 1.1 just fine.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man this is starting to become hectic lol *raises the middle finger to Nintendo* i blame you for my upsetness

The patch needed to happen due to bugs that ruined certain moves and one where tutor moves when taught would overwrite the first move if the mon has only 3 moves and an empty slot. Besides, that's Game Freak to blame, not Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.