Homebrew [Release] Ugopwn

Takeshineale128

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks a ton, the SD Card I was using that came with my DSi was so old it was formatted as just FAT, and FWTool wouldn't load. I just formatted it with Windows 7's built-in formatter and it worked fine.

You might also check the formatting of your SD Card. Which guide are you using for this?
Thanks for the tip

MitchGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
When Will This be available for Australian systems, me and my brother are waiting!!
Also is there any other way to do this preferably without an r4 card

Last edited by MitchGaming,

The_BushTurkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Instructions are included in the .zip - nothing has really changed since the Incident™. There might be improvements later on (but we'll see).

I recommend installing sudokuhax with this as to avoid the "copy/paste 122 times" step every time you wish to run homebrew.

Here's a video thanks to @Apache Thunder:

Hey uh any update on the instaltion script for dsixl 1.4.5a for the australians all the files and nds file is bootable and requires only the supported australian file

MitchGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Instructions are included in the .zip - nothing has really changed since the Incident™. There might be improvements later on (but we'll see).

I recommend installing sudokuhax with this as to avoid the "copy/paste 122 times" step every time you wish to run homebrew.

Here's a video thanks to @Apache Thunder:

Hey uh any update on the instaltion script for dsixl 1.4.5a for the australians all the files and nds file is bootable and requires only the supported australian file

Yes I am also waiting for A installation file for AUS, I have successfully got into the thing before the downgrade when I try the 1.4 eur installation I unfortunately get an error:
title/00030017/484e4150 doesn't exist
0/0 OK/All, 0 bytes
dry run returned -2
I would really appreciate if you or someone can make this possible for aussies:D

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Yes I am also waiting for A installation file for AUS, I have successfully got into the thing before the downgrade when I try the 1.4 eur installation I unfortunately get an error:
title/00030017/484e4150 doesn't exist
0/0 OK/All, 0 bytes
dry run returned -2
I would really appreciate if you or someone can make this possible for aussies:D
Downgrading shouldn't be a thing anymore. Simply launch ugopwn or flipnote lenny, install unlaunch and then hiyaCFW

MitchGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Downgrading shouldn't be a thing anymore. Simply launch ugopwn or flipnote lenny, install unlaunch and then hiyaCFW
Well can you please help me with your method, Sorry im a Big Newbie

EDIT: hopefully I don't have to pay for anything, if you can make a video I would really appreciate it also if you need to know my dsi type

Nintendo DSi XL, currently on version 1.4.5A

Last edited by MitchGaming,

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well can you please help me with your method, Sorry im a Big Newbie

EDIT: hopefully I don't have to pay for anything, if you can make a video I would really appreciate it also if you need to know my dsi type

Nintendo DSi XL, currently on version 1.4.5A
I am not going to make a video tutorial. Video tutorials have the annoying habbit of becoming outdated quite fast.
You can use this guide:

https://dsi.cfw.guide/

escrermili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I need help, I've downgraded my nintendo dsi my version is American and simply when I rebooted it stays connected but it does not display anything, is there any way to reinstall the nintendo firmware back?

https://ibb.co/hLJPwy
hLJPwy

hLJPwy

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
I'm using a European DSi and followed all of the steps in the guide until the point where it's supposed to launch ugopwn erasing and pasting, but the DSi just freezes. Any ideas what's going wrong and how to fix it?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a European DSi and followed all of the steps in the guide until the point where it's supposed to launch ugopwn erasing and pasting, but the DSi just freezes. Any ideas what's going wrong and how to fix it?
Use Flipnote Lenny instead of ugopwn.

Hockpond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm using this tutorial to downgrade my DSi. I'm on these steps "
  1. Drag 4B475545.bin onto extract srl.bat
  2. Wait, and, when prompted, press any key to continue.
  3. You should see some new files
  4. Open HxD.exe and select the "Open" option
  5. Find the file named OUT.footer (in your dsi_srl_extract folder) and select "Open"
but the only new file that is created is one called "Flipnote_Studio-Nintendo.nds", and there's no "OUT.footer". May someone help me, please?

upload_2019-7-8_22-14-0.png

Reactions: chronoss

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using this tutorial to downgrade my DSi. I'm on these steps "
  1. Drag 4B475545.bin onto extract srl.bat
  2. Wait, and, when prompted, press any key to continue.
  3. You should see some new files
  4. Open HxD.exe and select the "Open" option
  5. Find the file named OUT.footer (in your dsi_srl_extract folder) and select "Open"
but the only new file that is created is one called "Flipnote_Studio-Nintendo.nds", and there's no "OUT.footer". May someone help me, please?

View attachment 172555
You don't need to downgrade.
Follow this guide to install Unlaunch+HiyaCFW.

Reactions: chronoss and cvskid

Hockpond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You don't need to downgrade.
Follow this guide to install Unlaunch+HiyaCFW.

I'll try this way you told me then. When I finish installing Unlaunch+HiyaCFW on my Nintendo DSi, how will I install games on it? Just drag it into my sd card?

Hockpond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you install TWiLight Menu++ using the guide, then yes.
Sorry, I'm really noob about all of this. So, I'll need to install Unlaunch+HiyaCFW and TWiLight Menu++. Then, after all of this, I'll be able to drag the .nds files to my sd card and play them. Is that right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo