Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.elf homebrew are not and will never be supported by Aroma due to technical limitations. To continue using these homebrew apps, you need to launch into tiramisu. Read maschells blogpost.
actually, you can. the homebrew rpx makes the homebrew_launcher.elf work. try it out if you don't believe me. put it in the setup folder.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know if there's a way to launch HBL that was hacked into a DS title through Haxchi with Aroma?
possibly. I tested this with cave story 2, because there's a weird bug where it will not exit to the home menu, but it can exit to the hbl. when I put the hbl rpx in setup, the game would exit to the hbl.

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was updated?
not a real update

1663194563242.png

Reactions: MikaDubbz

16v

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
.elf homebrew are not and will never be supported by Aroma due to technical limitations. To continue using these homebrew apps, you need to launch into tiramisu. Read maschells blogpost.
Link to maschells blog please
Thank you

Gesendet von meinem SM-G975F mit Tapatalk

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
actually, you can. the homebrew rpx makes the homebrew_launcher.elf work. try it out if you don't believe me. put it in the setup folder.
If you do this, you completely revert the aroma setup (without even using it) and not running aroma at all. Placing that .rpx into the modules/setup directory effectively turns your aroma environment back to Tiramisu...

Why do people don't believe when I say not supporting old HBL .elf homebrew has a technical not an arbritary reason?

Maybe this analogy helps:
Image you have a 250ml glass (wii u memory) and you want to fill it with something (homebrew). If you already filled it with 250ml beer (Aroma) it's impossible to also add 250ml water (HBL's sdloader/Tiramisu) because the glass is already full. Additionally every variant of water (.elf homebrew) can only be filled to this specific glass. Even if we could make the glass bigger or add more of them, it wouldn't work.
What you did is emptying the glass filled with beer and put water in it instead..

Last edited by Maschell,

Corto86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I have a hacked wii u with haxchi with coldboot. I'd like to get rid of the actual NNID and profil to have a wii u like it was when I bought it before going to Tiramisu.
So, quick recap : I have to unhack the wii u, put the backups I made of the nands (wii u + vwii), maybe format then update the wii u; follow the guide to put Environment/Payload/Tiramisu. Am I right ?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Am I right ?
No. You don't need to factory reset the console. Uninstall cbhc correctly via the installer (don't delete the ds vc title. That would result in a brick), turn off the console, turn it on again to check that cbhc were removed "correctly". Afterwards you can delete the title safely from the data management. And after all that you can follow the guide to install tiramisu/aroma.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I would like to know if there is Different Tiramisu versions??
How do you know which version you have?
I'm asking because on page "https://tiramisu.foryour.cafe/" the tiramisu files seems to be NEWER than the file I have on my SD card.....Also, when I replace my file with the newest, I get this message:
ENVIRONMENTLOADER: RELOCATIONS FAILED
So are there different version of tiramisu?
Is there a way to "update" Tiramisu?? (like an update button somewhere like some can download updates via internet like usbloader??)
Thanks

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
"which should be always the latest"
Sorry, I don't need presumptions but certainties from someone who knows, because I check my SD cards, there where file on it that were older than the ones on https://tiramisu.foryour.cafe/" and if I update with the new one, my tiramisu don't work anymore, when I reinstall my saved tiramisu files to my SD, it reworks again.
I am asking this because I have maybe two program sthat don't work with my old tiramisu but seems to work with the new version of tiramisu at https://tiramisu.foryour.cafe/"

BaamAlex, Please don't respond if you're not "sure" of anything, you are the one that said to me that when I asked if ot would be possible to have wiibrew emulator forwarders with gamepad working said to me "it was impossible" at the time and weren't aware of advancements, you'll see soon there are differents versions it seems, but with your thoughts, everyone will feel there isn't :moogle:

Last edited by mrmagicm,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I don't need presumptions but certainties from someone who knows, because I check my SD cards, there where file on it that were older than the ones on https://tiramisu.foryour.cafe/" and if I update with the new one, my tiramisu don't work anymore, when I reinstall my saved tiramisu files to my SD, it reworks again.
I am asking this because I have maybe two program sthat don't work with my old tiramisu but seems to work with the new version of tiramisu at https://tiramisu.foryour.cafe/"

BaamAlex, Please don't respond if you're not "sure" of anything, you are the one that said to me that when I asked if ot would be possible to have wiibrew emulator forwarders with gamepad working said to me "it was impossible" at the time and weren't aware of advancements, you'll see soon there are differents versions it seems, but with your thoughts, everyone will feel there isn't :moogle:

how do you mean it didn't work? did you remove the old version, then just copy over the new?

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Corto86 Am I right ?​

Yes, you are right, except the manufactory Reset of the WiiU is not mandatory (but recommended)

godreborn Yes, see the message via my picture​

Attachments

• new tiramisu fails.jpg
    new tiramisu fails.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29
Reactions: Corto86

ArgoRV

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela

Your question was: There are different versions of tiramisu?
Baam just gave you the answer everyone else would: Only one version. And It have had some different builds over the time.

Your question is a little ambiguous in this thread, version might refer to: 1 version for white wiiu, 1 version for deluxe wiiu, 1 version for usa, 1 version for eur... etc.
There is 1 version with different builds, each build improves performance, so is recommended to download and use the latest

• Angry
Reactions: mrmagicm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0