Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

GaryOderNichts

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is probably the wrong place to put this and I apologize as I'm not too familiar with the GBA temp forums, but I have had my Wii U jailbroken with CBHC and decided to switch to Tiramisu. I followed the directions and everything and copied everything over to the SD card wnd even went to my browser and did the wiiuexploit.xyz thing but whenever I press B or X on the console it boots Into The Homebrew channel on my Wii U. Any idea why it's loading Homebrew instead of the Tiramisu payload?
Probably because you didn't overwrite the old files with the Tiramisu files.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is probably the wrong place to put this and I apologize as I'm not too familiar with the GBA temp forums, but I have had my Wii U jailbroken with CBHC and decided to switch to Tiramisu. I followed the directions and everything and copied everything over to the SD card wnd even went to my browser and did the wiiuexploit.xyz thing but whenever I press B or X on the console it boots Into The Homebrew channel on my Wii U. Any idea why it's loading Homebrew instead of the Tiramisu payload?
Did you restart when the guide tells you to?

Mhart88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because you didn't overwrite the old files with the Tiramisu files.
Ok so found out I had the file in the wrong place did everything over again and I have Tiramisu running on autoboot however now no matter what game or app I open I get the error code 199-9999. Why? Edit: forgot to add sigpatcher.rpx to the module folder under Tirasimu on SD. It fixed it. Thanks again people

Last edited by Mhart88,

enpeaphor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is awesome.
I'm trying to figure out two things;
1. How to install homebrew apps on the home menu whilst using Tiramisu
2. How to autoboot apps on start-up. I'm trying to either get plugins to load (SwipSwapMe and SDCafiine through wii u plugin system/loader) or swapDRC lite to boot at start-up, whatever is easiest.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for how to do these?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome.
I'm trying to figure out two things;
1. How to install homebrew apps on the home menu whilst using Tiramisu
2. How to autoboot apps on start-up. I'm trying to either get plugins to load (SwipSwapMe and SDCafiine through wii u plugin system/loader) or swapDRC lite to boot at start-up, whatever is easiest.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for how to do these?
you can add homebrew apps to the home menu by installing a wup version of the app or even a forwarder in wup format.

I'm not sure about the second one, but I think that apps need to be redone as modules like bloopair for example. @GaryOderNichts , dev behind many projects including bloopair, will know for sure. :)

Reactions: jeannotte

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, and I rebought all of them. the only two high profile games I didn't buy on the wii u were breath of the wild and paper Mario. I did buy breath of the wild on the switch. I kinda wish the rainbow paintbrush was on the switch. that kirby game is fun, but can be frustrating if he doesn't move correctly. :P

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, and I rebought all of them. the only two high profile games I didn't buy on the wii u were breath of the wild and paper Mario. I did buy breath of the wild on the switch. I kinda wish the rainbow paintbrush was on the switch. that kirby game is fun, but can be frustrating if he doesn't move correctly. :P
I played that game drawing a line on the GamePad and looking at the TV. Gimmicky game, yet a lot of fun.

Reactions: godreborn

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
nope mean nope we still need to buy the DS game or no need for a DS game?
also, is this method harder then the DS one?
i don't own a wiiU, but my friends are going to send me their wiiu to hack them because for them i know more stuff in hacks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X0F1Qjn0Ac