Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, compiling stuff can be a major pita especially with no instructions.
Like me, stuck compiling Mario 64 with bad instructions. Shudder. Always with the hoop jumping, never with the "hey, point pacman to these repos then use this command to do this thing." Compiling takes time and resources too. Leaving the option to use precompiled stuff is usually better.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like me, stuck compiling Mario 64 with bad instructions. Shudder. Always with the hoop jumping, never with the "hey, point pacman to these repos then use this command to do this thing." Compiling takes time and resources too. Leaving the option to use precompiled stuff is usually better.
took an hour to compile atmosphere, and even longer to compile the ps4 sdk orbis dev. it's not really recommended if you don't have a fast machine. my machine isn't, but I still do it no matter how long it takes. just sucks when it errors a long ways into the compilation.

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

>be me
>trying to compile a branch Techmoon's WiiU VC injector.
>install Visual Basic 2022
>installs 3 runtimes and 2 SDKs
>attempt to build project
"Unable to find WindowsAPICodePack"
>installs nuget pack from Microsoft
>get frustrated
>download binary from random site

• Haha
Reactions: livid_hen

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
>be me
>trying to compile a branch Techmoon's WiiU VC injector.
>install Visual Basic 2022
>installs 3 runtimes and 2 SDKs
>attempt to build project
>installs nuget pack from Microsoft
>get frustrated
>download binary from random site
I can't customise someone else's binary, and I want those crispy uncompressed audio files. I want to feel like Mario is throwing Bowser's gay face into a bomb right in front of me. Well, I want dual-screen co-op, but since that's not a thing and I can't really do it myself given how even just compiling is annoying as hell...

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't customise someone else's binary, and I want those crispy uncompressed audio files. I want to feel like Mario is throwing Bowser's gay face into a bomb right in front of me. Well, I want dual-screen co-op, but since that's not a thing and I can't really do it myself given how even just compiling is annoying as hell...

>be you
>buy a 3D TV
>buy 2 copy Super Mario 64
>attach 2 consoles and overlap the image output
>dual-screen co-op

paulvern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi there, been trying Tiramisu for a while on my WII U (firmware 5.5.5 EU). I can run the homebrew browser and install everything downloaded with usb helper as 'legit'. Anyway It seems I can't install anything tagget as 'CFW ONLY'. I always get the error " verify wup files correct & complete. DLC/Eshop require sig patch". I've put the correct 01_sigpatches.rpx file in the correct folder (I'm sure about it) and I redownloaded it just in case.
The SD card works good (I've installed a lot of 'legit' things) and tiramisu loads without any error messages. Just stuck here...
Any advices?

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there, been trying Tiramisu for a while on my WII U (firmware 5.5.5 EU). I can run the homebrew browser and install everything downloaded with usb helper as 'legit'. Anyway It seems I can't install anything tagget as 'CFW ONLY'. I always get the error " verify wup files correct & complete. DLC/Eshop require sig patch". I've put the correct 01_sigpatches.rpx file in the correct folder (I'm sure about it) and I redownloaded it just in case.
The SD card works good (I've installed a lot of 'legit' things) and tiramisu loads without any error messages. Just stuck here...
Any advices?

Does your SD card have this file?
SD:\wiiu\environments\tiramisu\modules\setup\00_mocha.rpx

paulvern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I do have it
1655477304954.png

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Help someone!! Tell me how to go in the blue "environnement loader" menu when it hasn't been isntalled?
I have all the file on my SD card, I run the NAND Dumper, but then, when I Run wiiuexploit.xyz it doesn't go in "environnement loader", When I run wiiuexploit.xyz and B or X button, It still doesn't go in "environnement loader" Menu but it loads the Black page ""Don't run the Envionementloader Twice". How can I go it ""environnement loader" Menu has I never had the occasion to select installer? Don't understand, it worked on one precedent wiiU I modded.

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help someone!! Tell me how to go in the blue "environnement loader" menu when it hasn't been isntalled?
I have all the file on my SD card, I run the NAND Dumper, but then, when I Run wiiuexploit.xyz it doesn't go in "environnement loader", When I run wiiuexploit.xyz and B or X button, It still doesn't go in "environnement loader" Menu but it loads the Black page ""Don't run the Envionementloader Twice". How can I go it ""environnement loader" Menu has I never had the occasion to select installer? Don't understand, it worked on one precedent wiiU I modded.
Hold X when you launch the browser exploit.

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
"Hold X when you launch the browser exploit." => When I do this, It goes the the black screen "Don't run the Envionementloader Twice", what to do in that case?

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi

Are SD CARDS not quite commutable/interchangeable/re-usable from a modded WiiU to another WiiU to be modded?

To install a Tiramisu on a wiiu with a newly created SD card, I use this procedure:

It has work Nice.
Now sorry, English is no my native tongue, so I will try to explain a problem I encounter with my words, and it's kinda intriguing.

The problem is this:
When I use the Same SD card i've created before that works on wiiU number 1, and try to mod another wiiu number 2 with sd card, something is Wrong in this procedure, and I don't know Why.....????!!!!

Let me explain: I think there should be a procedure when you do your 1ST wiiu, and a different procedure, when you mod a wiiu Number 2 and use the Sd card of the previous wiiU. What is the Step that change or that I don't undestand??
Can't manage to do the 2nd WIIU perfectly done, something is missing and make it wrong :nayps3: , just like if the process of creating the 1st modded wiiU was writing some parameters on the Sd cards concerning it and that would bother the second wiiu.
And I can't figure what EXACTLY. Could someone determine what is the change?

Last edited by mrmagicm,
Reactions: godreborn

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

Are SD CARDS not quite commutable/interchangeable/re-usable from a modded WiiU to another WiiU to be modded?

To install a Tiramisu on a wiiu with a newly created SD card, I use this procedure:

It has work Nice.
Now sorry, English is no my native tongue, so I will try to explain a problem I encounter with my words, and it's kinda intriguing.

The problem is this:
When I use the Same SD card i've created before that works on wiiU number 1, and try to mod another wiiu number 2 with sd card, something is Wrong in this procedure, and I don't know Why.....????!!!!

Let me explain: I think there should be a procedure when you do your 1ST wiiu, and a different procedure, when you mod a wiiu Number 2 and use the Sd card of the previous wiiU. What is the Step that change or that I don't undestand??
Can't manage to do the 2nd WIIU perfectly done, something is missing and make it wrong :nayps3: , just like if the process of creating the 1st modded wiiU was writing some parameters on the Sd cards concerning it and that would bother the second wiiu.
And I can't figure what EXACTLY. Could someone determine what is the change?

I had similar SD troubles while setting up Nintendont.
No idea what I changed, it just seemed to randomly start/stop working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Guess its been out on PC for a year. Was up for some indie awards.