Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

Walwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The HBLInstallerWrapper has been updated:

Download the latest Tiramisu package here: https://tiramisu.foryour.cafe/package/tiramisu (Click on "Download All" and copy the files to your sd card)

Some people reporting crashes when launching into games while having the 50_hbl_installer.rpx in their modules directory. Turns out there is a bug in the 6 year old sd_loader code nobody has noticed before. Some application/games will only launch if you run the homebrew launcher before, but this has been fixed now. Please report if there are still some game that will crash :)

Changelog:
- Fix launching various applications such as the Amiibo Setting when not running the homebrew launcher before.
With the first version of Tiramisu, Paper Mario crashed at boot and the retroarch forwarder worked.
With the latest version, Paper Mario works and the retroarch forwarder crashes.
It worked again, deleting the 50 hbl installer.

Reactions: Pin1988

2DSGamerdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hay, guys!
I uninstalled CBHC Using the wii U hacks giude and it worked great, then installed tiramissu using the guide
and now my wii u is modded even better.
also, when i uninstalled CHBC hack, everything on my wii u including wii u game/gc injects, HBC channel,
all remained there even if the chbc hack wasn't present.
but aftering installing tiramissu hack, it's also good again like it was on chbc :)

also, why does the channel version of HBC sometimes frezze randomly?
loading it via mii maker is fine, but on channel it frezzes on random.

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I accidentally ran the exploit twice. There was NOTHING on wiiu.hacks.guide indicating that I should not run it twice. How do I get out of the "Don't run the EnvironmentLoader twice" screen now?

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I accidentally ran the exploit twice. There was NOTHING on wiiu.hacks.guide indicating that I should not run it twice. How do I get out of the "Don't run the EnvironmentLoader twice" screen now?
Just reboot the Wii U, is no biggie, but if you do run it twice, the current iteration of the OS locks up.

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is so much more convenient than manually loading Haxchi upon each boot/reboot. Perhaps in the future we can also see Sign_c2w_patcher load automatically upon boot like Bloopair? If so, that would eliminate my only remaining need to go into the Homebrew Channel menu before launching apps. (There's also Swap DRC but I rarely have a need for that!)

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is so much more convenient than manually loading Haxchi upon each boot/reboot. Perhaps in the future we can also see Sign_c2w_patcher load automatically upon boot like Bloopair? If so, that would eliminate my only remaining need to go into the Homebrew Channel menu before launching apps. (There's also Swap DRC but I rarely have a need for that!)
Probably not a great idea honestly. Sign_c2w_patcher doesn't cooperate with all vWii games and apps. For example, if you launch Nintendont after launching Sign_c2w_patcher, your Wii U will freeze.

If you don't want to go to the homebrew menu every time to launch sign_c2w_patcher though, you could use the haxchi method to make a seaprate channel just for sign_c2w_patcher, so that you launch it from the Wii U menu and then it immediately sends you back to the Wii U menu enabling it. That's what I've done and it works great.

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Make sure to hold down the power button on the console itself, not just the gamepad.
I'm going to try that later.

EDIT: Yes. That was it. Thank you very much for saving me from having to pay tons for a new Wii U, and for saving my mom's sanity because she was absolutely livid when she heard that I might have bricked it.

Last edited by Ondrashek06,

WiiFanAix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi @Maschell . Some forum members suggested that I contacted you here.
I'm a new Tiramisu user (thank you so much for that!). Everything is working great so far.

I'd like to use Padcon to turn my gamepad display off and save on battery. Would there be a way to have it autoboot with Tiramisu ? Having to manually launch it with every reboot is quite a hassle. If you could achieve that, I believe it would make many people happy. What do you think?

Reactions: Pin1988

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@WiiFanAix Aroma™. So Maschell is working on what you want, it will be the next big thing but...Research before asking for what's planned already!

Greetings: Your beloved Linux guy...
iu

Reactions: ShadowOne333

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?