Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Notes about passwords:
  • In the game files and code.bin, stuff related to passwords is mentioned as 'Watchword'.
  • There is (oddly) a 'AddCashByWatchword' function (see Pic1) visible in the code.bin, presumably there'll be passwords that add cash (cash = the romfs/code.bin name for gem apples iirc).
  • I haven't been able to find any passwords in the romfs or code.bin so presumably passwords are checked against a server-sided file.

SjeZgdb.png

Last edited by Slattz,

MightyBalloni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using my cheats, you can manually set the amounts or use the 'max' cheats, which set the item to their maximum amount (apples 9999, fragments 999).
As for a cut off/benefit, you can make the gem tree bigger by buying apples though even if I wanted to add that as a cheat, I can't as I'm banned from the eshop :P Though if someone else finds the offset I'll happily add it :)
okay, but the max value will still decrease when used? not fixed to that?
but thanks anyways for your plugin, i'll give it a try later :)
(i successfully unbanned 2 n3ds which had a system transfer done to them before, if that's your case i can help you ;) )

Unlashjen24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(i successfully unbanned 2 n3ds which had a system transfer done to them before, if that's your case i can help you ;) )

It will stay that way until you deactivate the code or quit the game, just be careful to not change the codes while the game is loading/saving as it will soft lock with a horrid top screen, but you can still exit the app or hard reset your 3ds

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

It will stay the max value until you quit the app or turn off the cheat :)
I've unbanned my 3ds so that I can play online games (with the LFSC method), afaik you can't unban the eshop (022) ban?

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Curiously, do you think it would be possible to add a cheat that makes the gem tree fully grown? I don't really want to buy apples for that and I just think it would look nice despite the fact I already have infinite apples.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curiously, do you think it would be possible to add a cheat that makes the gem tree fully grown? I don't really want to buy apples for that and I just think it would look nice despite the fact I already have infinite apples.
Well, in order to do that, Slattz would need a save file that has the tree in one of the upgraded stages. The more save files with differing tree stages, the easier it could be to find the offset for the tree (in theory).

Diego788

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
is there a possibility to change the tree size as seen in this photo? (not mine)
17904142_1870529339827519_1185334691065923075_n.jpg

i want the tree to be THAT BIG... if that is possible
P.S. the tree becomes bigger when you buy apples

Last edited by Diego788,

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a possibility to change the tree size as seen in this photo? (not mine)

i want the tree to be THAT BIG... if that is possible
P.S. the tree becomes bigger when you buy apples
Yes, but we need to find where the tree's level is in the save file first...

Reactions: Diego788

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but we need to find where the tree's level is in the save file first...

That makes sense, honestly. I doubt that there's any legit way to get that kind of savefile since it's probably locked to your account or something. I haven't seen anyone uploading their saves yet and I can't really take the save from my unmodded new 3ds. That save has a slightly bigger tree since I bought apples due to not being able to cheat them in.

I'd mod my new 3ds really, but it has 11.4 on it and apparently I can't do anything with that at the moment. It also has significantly less space than my 32-gb old3ds, but I don't think it'd really be a good idea to buy apples on that ds....

Reactions: Garblant

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Uziumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Notes about passwords:
  • In the game files and code.bin, stuff related to passwords is mentioned as 'Watchword'.
  • There is (oddly) a 'AddCashByWatchword' function (see Pic1) visible in the code.bin, presumably there'll be passwords that add cash (cash = the romfs/code.bin name for gem apples iirc).
  • I haven't been able to find any passwords in the romfs or code.bin so presumably passwords are checked against a server-sided file.

SjeZgdb.png

Ah well. Guess I'll need to wait until they release them to get those last 2 Heroic Challenge completed.

Monticroa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Proteg Could you use this QR Code with FBI to install this cia which will download and setup the plugin for you? Also, You didn't set a custom plugin path when setting up BootNTRSelector, right? P.S. This plugin downloader is based off RyDog's plugin downloader :)

This will work for you too @Monticroa.
View attachment 84283
Thank you so much, worked like a dream after following the instructions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @SylverReZ, RC Pro AM was made by Rare, and that explains why I liked it. Just learned the other day about a game I loved that was made by Rare and I was surprised lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome but man the hits on that list.
    Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Today I learned that the creators of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why do i feel the sudden urge to start singing pirate's scorn from the donkey kong country cartoon?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of thieves was from Microsoft, in America. I'm not calling you a liar, just didn't know.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yes they were both made by Rare, but DK was from Rare back then, Rare now is owned by MS. So makes since.
    +1
    They even developed a LJN game.... lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was pretty rare
    I wonder what deal with Satan LJN worked to get Rare to make that one...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was actually in the scouts for 1 week, til they assigned me homework, n I was like f this, and quit, I was like 10 yrs old. And no I didn't join the girl Scouts.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was the homework about getting to know the scout leaders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to memorize how to tell 15 different trees species, I think, been awhile
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had to memorize how to tell 15 different trees species, I think, been awhile