Gaming Super Smash Bros 2DS v1.1.7 NTR Cheat Plugin

Deleted member 474010

OP
Trophies
XP
So, I have something I've been working on for a while and have just now finished it, so I decided to release it here. Thanks to the help that all of you all gave me to get me here. So, what does this cheat plugin feature, exactly? It has all of these cheats I made myself:
- Force your Damage on Classic, Versus, Training Mode and Smash Run to stay at around 0%/999%
- Force enemy damage on Classic, Versus, and Training Mode to stay at around 0%/999%
- Make your character one of the Miis from the Fighting Mii Team (FMT)

This is a single-player plugin for the Old2DS on the most recent update, v1.1.7. I highly doubt it'll work for anything else. The plugin is used through NTR CFW Mode 3 and is launched by pressing either X+Y or L+Start and then selecting Game Plugin. The cheats can then be activated from there.

Although it doesn't seem like much, the game had a different pointer for basically almost every game mode. Even worse so, Classic Mode and Smash Run appeared to have some small Anti-Debugging implementation, which meant the game would occasionally crash whenever doing searches or writing to the game. This isn't a problem in the cheat plugin itself. However, if you enable the health cheats anytime outside of battle, the game will crash, so fair warning there. To get around this, disable the cheats before the victory screen comes up after a battle.

A little more work could be done to make the plugin better. Here's what I think could be done:
- Make an infinite jump code (NTR Cheat Tool would take an eternity checking for single byte values, so I did RAM Dumps. Either I got the wrong pointers or the jump counter is a Float value. I might try again to get it working, but I might not)
- Make the character modifier cheat work with Giga Bowser, Giga Mac, Mega Wario, and Mega Lucario. Writing the address to those values would crash the game whenever you ready up. However, modding the Character Selection Screen to get the characters in through SaltySD seems to work. If someone could find a way to make these work via memory writes, I'd be grateful.
- Make a cheat to turn your characters into their Master Core counterparts. I have a feeling it can be done through writing to the character costume address, which I think is close to the character modifier address. (I'll try to implement this myself)
- Add protections into the plugin to prevent game crashing when writing to pointer addresses.
- Convert the cheats in this plugin to Gateshark format (I'll do that sometime tomorrow and post the codes on this thread).

Links:
The plugin is also open source and can be found here: https://github.com/ReclaimerShawn/My-Programs/tree/master/Super Smash Bros 2DS v1.1.7 Plugin
The download can be found in the plugin folder. To install the plugin, simply make the same directory path on your 2DS that is seen on the Github.
A virus scan for the entire directory can be found here: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/d...76869915b505b83bd02ac21004c110cd2cb/detection

To edit the plugin, have devkitPro and Python 2.7 installed. Then, use a text-editor such as Notepad++ to edit the gameplg.c file to place cheats into the plugin. Then build the plugin using the build.bat file. This plugin may also be updated in the future. To submit this to github, simpy clone the path for the plugin, place your edited gameplg.c in place of the original, and make a pull request to merge the new gameplg.c with the original branch.

Last edited by Deleted member 474010,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
So I was wondering if it's possible for Smash Run to have infinite time? I've been looking for this cheat for so long and I don't know where they got the code.

Deleted member 474010

OP
Trophies
XP
I looked around for it and a cheat was made for the game in Japanese, but I think it was on a lower update and was on the N3DS. If you have a O3DS, I can eventually make the code for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :P