ROM Hack [Release] Team Kirby Clash Deluxe NTR Cheat Plugin

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone playing the US version able to identify where in the save file the hex region for the rare fragments? I just really want more.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the spreadsheet at the bottom of the OP :) It has save offsets aswell as ram offsets documented.
Alright thank you and don't take this as any undue pressure to hurry up. Its probably best to update once you get more values together than 1-2 at a time.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Can anyone confirm that the offsets are still valid for the new update?
Probably not & I haven't a way to get the update since I'm banned. If anyone would like to pm me their enctitlekeys.bin or dectitlekeys.bin I'll be able to continue from there ;)

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
So, update: I'm essentially waiting on the update to get uploaded, I'll fix the offsets and add the US rare fragment fix once I get it.

WhyKlef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The NTR plugin works fine with the new update BUT the rare fragment never worked for me. Everything else is just fine.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
@SphereDoomer @WhyKlef The rare fragment cheat for the USA version of the game is currently broken, I have a fix but I'd rather release the fix along with updated offsets (if it's necessary, I'm getting conflicting reports about the plugin working).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: +2