Hacking [Release] TagMo : Tool for creating/editing Amiibos

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty good at android development, I create custom roms all the time. I have my own android development environment setup on my PC via dual booting Ubuntu 64bit.

So if you need any help making your app even better with updates, such as the UI, bug fixes (If any), etc..

Please let me know. I'll take a look at the source code soon in the mean time.

Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge+ using Tapatalk

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the easiest way to confirm the NFC tag was written successfully and that it's the amiibo you intended to write to it? AmiiboTap or loading up SSB?

5dv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
anyone knows where to find spoofed Fierce Deity Link and spoofed Twilight Princess ?
thanks

5dv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
twillight princess is just the smash bros amiibo.
hi thanks for the reply
is it the same file?
i just want a complete set amiibo zelda card regardless the bonus
for my cards to be scanned as spoofed twilight princess and ssb-link

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
if you wait untill late june the actual twillight princess link will be released. no one has spoofed it as its not needed.

NiteSite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I compiled kidels fork of this app since it has a more updated database and allows for wolf link modifications. Since the OP has been MIA for 3 months, I thought I'd share it with you (so you don't have to compile it yourself)

Works as expected on my oneplus one

Source: https://github.com/Kidel/TagMo

Is this the latest build? 2.3.4-fix_amiitool-samsung

I have a newer Samsung and other version crash and I would like to have the editor available.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this the latest build? 2.3.4-fix_amiitool-samsung

I have a newer Samsung and other version crash and I would like to have the editor available.
The latest release is from March, while the latest commit is from April 9th. He compiled the latest commit so it includes the latest release plus more fixes. There hasn't been any changes made since Apr 9th. This is as latest as it gets. I want to try this out to see if it crashes or not. But I dont have any planned amiiibos

Reactions: Nomelas

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In Breath of the Wild, both the Super Smash Bros Link and the new unreleased Twilight Princess Link amiibo data give the same items (Epona, Twilight armor, etc), so I've read.

Has amiibo data for the Twilight Princess Link been spoofed?
No, since there's no point to do so (as pointed out in your post) no one wants to waste their time bothering to do it.

Reactions: Lnkcld

5dv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
if i create 2 tags of Majora Mask with tagmo,
will i be able to scan 2 tags of Majora Mask in 1 day?

5dv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Should be able to, yes. I copied my physical amiibo to cards and can scan both versions once a day for double the drops. I also have some doubles of the AC cards and they all scan too. I guess the game must use the key from the NFC tag rather than a key linked to a particular version of an amiibo.
thanks for the reply
can you confirm with Amiibos affiliated with The Legend of Zelda
some says zelda related only once per day even we have more than one
some says the others
but for non Zelda related it can scan more than one times for the same amiibo

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the reply
can you confirm with Amiibos affiliated with The Legend of Zelda
some says zelda related only once per day even we have more than one
some says the others
but for non Zelda related it can scan more than one times for the same amiibo

snip

Last edited by Ikki Barri,
Reactions: 5dv

porygon3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi

I tried with v2.3.4Beta, 2.3.3 and even 2.3.2 with no success, I have used a Nexus 5 and a Galaxy S4... In the Nexus 5 the app crashes when try to write to the tag, and in the Galaxy S4 I can get to the writing screen, there is a beep that the tag was read, but nothing happens... Also if I scan the card it appears as empty

The steps I'm doing are

1.- Load the keys
2.- Load the amiibo
3.- Write (Auto)

Any help here? I have access to multiple devices, should I just keep trying? Or the problem might be with the tags? The tags are N215

Last edited by porygon3000,

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi

I tried with v2.3.4Beta, 2.3.3 and even 2.3.2 with no success, I have used a Nexus 5 and a Galaxy S4... In the Nexus 5 the app crashes when try to write to the tag, and in the Galaxy S4 I can get to the writing screen, there is a beep that the tag was read, but nothing happens... Also if I scan the card it appears as empty

The steps I'm doing are

1.- Load the keys
2.- Load the amiibo
3.- Write (Auto)

Any help here? I have access to multiple devices, should I just keep trying? Or the problem might be with the tags? The tags are N215
Are you absolutely sure your using NTAG215 ? Because no other NFC chip will work.

sickhouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

The steps I'm doing are

1.- Load the keys
2.- Load the amiibo
3.- Write (Auto)

This build (masterchan777 fork) https://mega.nz/#F!9WJSHDAL!Si2pHDhT7jc6sC6RzDvuLw usually works good with samsung phones.

porygon3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT