Gaming Misc A Question/Help/Adivce on How to print Custom Amiibo Stickers for NFC NTA215 Tags (Tagmo) (Card version)?

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all,
recently i bought some NFC Tags from amazon uk along with Mteroid Dread that i wanted to get since last year but couldn't due to not having money atm.
anwys,

i got the tags, and im very puzzled/can't find an answer for the following:
and need some help if possble:

1) What size & style paper should i get for printing my amiibo icons that can be used to stick them on top of the NFC tag card?

My printer is Samsung CLP 680 (Not usre if it is ND or DW variant?) , but it is a Colour Laser Printer

2) what paper should i get/use on my specific printer? that'll work for it properly without damaging it or cuasing a fire or jamming the paper?

3) the icons size on the card is Proper size: the size of the NTAG215 card is 85 x 54 mm/ 3.3 x 2.1 inch, which is small and portable; Glossy finish laminated and waterproof PVC material of the badge can protect the NFC chip inside well .

how do i print these on A4 sticker paper, using the Address labels format in pages?

i got the pack of 40x Nfc tags for tagmo.

wirting to the cards is easy, it's just the printing of the lables/stickers for the tags which has me puzzled totally.

thanx
https://www.amazon.co.uk/NTAG215-Co...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hi guys, any help here?

what size sitcker paper should i get/find that will fit this specific nfc card size?

i can't seem to find A4 sticker paper in the size of 85 x 54 mm/ 3.3 x 2.1 inch?

should i get something that is close to 85 x 54 mm or less than that?

Unreal_Pesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, just come across this. Not sure if it will help you, but I bought some A4 matte sticker paper. Printed off some cards (I used Random 11's Credit Card sized pics)
Cut them, and stuck them straight to the cards. No glue, and none have peeled yet. Been well over 3 years too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...