[Release] sysCrasher

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
No i tried that already... It doesn't crash since it requires admin. I did make a new script that loops and creates a 'buffer overflow' that causes your computer to run out of resources and crash. It doesn't require any admin privileges but my antivirus picks it up as a Trojan... Would you like it? ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Shift + right click in the location of sysCrasher and click on the option called 'open command prompt here' and then type in sysCrasher.exe and send it and then tell me what command prompt tells you.
Did that already... I'm not THAT stupid :P I just get a blank line in cmd and then it returns to the normal cmd

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If you replace this with a autostart app that presumably needs admin privileges like cmd or sticky keys (anything in the system32 directory), yes this doesn't require admin privileges. But if you put it in the autostart directory where Windows automatically runs installed programs, no they don't have admin privileges. I tried doing this on another local account and it don't autostart so I'm assuming it doesn't work.
Any ways, I created a bomb that duplicates itself rapidly to suck your PC's resources dry and since there are so many processes of it duplicating, it's impossible to cancel without rebooting or waiting for the script to crash Windows. Anyone interested?
EDIT: My antivirus picked this up as a trojan so I don't think I should share it here...
You can set it to run as administrator in the compatibility tab, but I think that would make it prompt for admin privileges on start.
What would probably work better is to add it as a scheduled task that runs on startup or on logon. You can set which user it should run as.

Edit: Also, what you're describing there is called a fork bomb, I made one myself as a batch script once (not knowing that it was actually called a fork bomb, I was just bored and messing around), it opened a million cmd windows until eventually new processes would fail to start with an error because there were too many processes open. It didn't outright crash windows but it did slow it down to a crawl and make it almost impossible to attempt to close all the processes that were spawning new ones until the errors started appearing. If you had task manager open by the point the errors started it would be easy enough to close all the cmd processes at once. But if you didn't, it would be impossible to open it because it would just error due to too many processes open.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/cKEFoR8kec0?si=ZyebV_OHR6dxXWCE