ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 513,055
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Just pushed an update. You can download it from the first post.

It added the two codes that @DarkFlare69 generously shared with all of us. And removed the beta pokemon modifier

Reactions: DarkFlare69

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Random Questions:

1) The other nine stamps on the trainer's passport? Are they for the pokedex, and something else?

2)
I think the IV judge is in Battle Tree, but he is asleep. How does that character wake up?

ShiroKyouma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: Deleted User

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
what do no outlines? thanks

It removes the black borders from the characters to every other object in the game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Has anyone had any corrupted saves or anything whilst using this? Increase in in game lag? I've not tried it yet but looks promising~ - Will backup save beforehand

The plugin can destroy your save if you enable the master ball cheat. By that I mean all of your slots get invaded by master balls and you won't be able to remove theme, throw theme away, or sell theme.

Last edited by jimmyleen,
Reactions: feer10

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The source for this plugin is now live. If you're interested in viewing it. It can be found here. https://github.com/ItsDeidara/SUMOHaX
Thank you so much for this. I've really wanted to trim some codes down that I wouldn't use as well as add some new codes. This is also my first time using GateShark2NTR so this helped me learn how to do it as well. Thank you.

D

Deleted User

OP
Thank you so much for this. I've really wanted to trim some codes down that I wouldn't use as well as add some new codes. This is also my first time using GateShark2NTR so this helped me learn how to do it as well. Thank you.
Please note that even though this source is open. It doesn't mean that you can just copy it. You won't be able to use it unless you make some significant changes and comply with the licence

Last edited by ,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0