ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,844
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So just an observation I had for those of you waiting for an All Items code. When using the gen 7 PKHex I noticed that there was a button that allowed me to "give all" in the various sections of your bag in S/M. Despite it being set to x999 it seem to switch between two numbers for all the inventory I got... However Despite the fact my Rare Candies were at 39, when I used it it did not consume any at all. Meaning after doing this I have infinite rare candies. I don't know if this is normal or a glitch but for those wanting access to these items and not so much how many you have of them PKHex is a good way to go for the time being. Also, and I haven't tested this myself yet, but I would imagine PKHex is also a good way to go if you're looking to give yourself the need Pokemon to fill up your dex and can't wait for the update to get access to Pokemon Bank. Sure the official release is the 18th of this month but whats to say that we will or will not get the update for the Bank immediately upon release. We may still be waiting for awhile.

Just thought I'd bring that up for what it's worth.

D

Deleted User

OP
Update. Unfortunately it is physically impossible to add all Pokemon to this plugin. Due to there being a hardcoded limit of 300 cheats.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not with NTR.
Update. Unfortunately it is physically impossible to add all Pokemon to this plugin. Due to there being a hardcoded limit of 300 cheats.
The Dragon Quest 7 plugin I got from Speedfly has a feature where you increase or decrease your EXP multiplier by pressing Y+(Up)/(Down)/(Left)/(Right) in game to increase or decrease it by 1 or 10 at a time and shows the current value in the cheat menu. This way there's only one code for EXP multiplying and you adjust it to the exact multiplier you want. Wonder how they did that and if we could do the same thing with the dex number.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Dragon Quest 7 plugin I got from Speedfly has a feature where you increase or decrease your EXP multiplier by pressing Y+(Up)/(Down)/(Left)/(Right) in game to increase or decrease it by 1 or 10 at a time and shows the current value in the cheat menu. This way there's only one code for EXP multiplying and you adjust it to the exact multiplier you want. Wonder how they did that and if we could do the same thing with the dex number.
It seems only one byte is changed upon Pokémon... so maybe if you use money like @dsrules said, you can have a key press up/down to change your money and it'll store it into the data register and write the data register to the offset that holds the wild Pokémon.

zozoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or tossing away x number of Master Balls (or any other item), as it's been done in previous generations

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or tossing away x number of Master Balls (or any other item), as it's been done in previous generations
Nope. It doesn't store it the same way as other games did. However, I think there might be a offset that represents the decimal value stored there, so I'll look. :unsure:

kamekaz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get the pokemon spawn to work. The other cheats work fine though, like wild shiny.
It's suppose to change wild pokemons right?
Also, if I spawn a vulpix, will I get an alola one?

D

Deleted User

OP
I can't seem to get the pokemon spawn to work. The other cheats work fine though, like wild shiny.
Is it suppose to change wild pokemons?
Also, if I spawn a vulpix, will I get an alola one?
Hold select while walking in tall grass until you see the pokemon

kamekaz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold select while walking in tall grass until you see the pokemon

oh, there wasn't any notes in the cheats from pressing Y. Maybe you should add that to the faqs. Thanks!

And just answered my own question, of course the alola version pokemons are different #s.

Last edited by kamekaz3,

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
We could consider having mutiple plugins versions? for example 1-250 251-500 etc. and so on. So we can choose.. and still be able get em all easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: