ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,098
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Sorry if i seem bothersome so the PLG file is at the ROOT of the plugin? cuz all of my other cheats are in a nother folder..
Extract the zip to your plugin folder. That means take everything out of it and throw it in there.

So yes you will have a folder

UPDATE: I just finished support for spawning ALL 721 POKEMON expect it soon

Reactions: RyDog

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Extract the zip to your plugin folder. That means take everything out of it and throw it in there.

Now im really confused, u say it will have a folder. but there is no folder inside the zip.. i use extract here, and then move file to .. SD/Plugins/0004000000175E00.PLG

D

Deleted User

OP
A huge update will be coming out today!

yyxzy.png

Reactions: lordelan
D

Deleted User

OP
I just pushed out this mornings update. It added support for spawning the first 608 Pokemon as well as

All Z Crystals and Renaming any Pokemon

As always you can download it from my first post

D

Deleted User

OP
it crashes moon for me on n3ds when i try to open the menu
That was a mistake on my part. I might have to push a separate plugin for the pokemon spawner. The system is running out of memory due to it being 10000+ lines

I just remove a bunch of pokemon. Now it only goes up to 251 but it doesn't crash

Update is live. I apologize.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country

why 721, aint there 802 total pokemons

D

Deleted User

OP
no offense, I mean 721 is not all on moon, it should be 802
You're free to add them yourself. I posted the materials I was using here several times.

Like I said. I did them one at a time and took me hours. Either use what's at your disposal and stop being greedy/ungrateful or lend a hand. Nothing gets done by sitting back at watching

Reactions: Deleted User

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
You're free to add them yourself. I posted the materials I was using here several times.

Like I said. I did them one at a time and took me hours. Either use what's at your disposal and stop being greedy/ungrateful or lend a hand. Nothing gets done by sitting back at watching
no no no, you got the wrong meaning
you said you added ALL 721 pokemons, I just told you there are 802 incase you didnt know it

D

Deleted User

OP
no no no, you got the wrong meaning
you said you added ALL 721 pokemons, I just told you there are 802 incase you didnt know it
I said all in terms of being all cheats. No one else has posted anything like this yet :P Let alone with this many options

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.