ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

D

Deleted User

It has to do with the system still having an old browser (like 8.1.0) and the browser not updating when updated via cart.
"3DS owner who was trouble updating, "Should I have eShop or Homebrew?", and always makes a bad choice...."
You made that choice and updated past 9.5.0-22... But, maybe NINJHAX 2.0 can dump the save! So it's all good!!

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
"3DS owner who was trouble updating, "Should I have eShop or Homebrew?", and always makes a bad choice...."
You made that choice and updated past 9.5.0-22... But, maybe NINJHAX 2.0 can dump the save! So it's all good!!
yeah thats what i was thinking :) also i'm saving up for a 9.2 2ds

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
You could've got a NAND mod, then dumped your NAND before you updated to get the Smash Bros. DLC. Oh, whatever, it doesn't even matter anymore.
Yeah, I was gonna do that. But I don't want to send my 3DS to some random dude, and it was on 9.5.0-22 anyway, not 9.2, so I was better off buying another 3DS.

SnivyVn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was wondering, if there was a problem with my acnl copy? it keeps bricking every day and i have to tt back a few days to inject, but that fix is only temporary. Can anyone help? If i make a new backup now, and then delete my town and restore, would that cause the game to stop bricking? idk :(

ilovetheocean12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I need some help. I saved my game with the tool here and stored the copy in my files. Then I ran the PWP unlocker, and it worked, and I made an item with it. So far, so good. Then I moved stuff around using the RAM editor provided by marc_max, and got everything where I wanted, and saved. It was all good. Then I went to Isabelle to see if I could make PWP's, but the list is broken. I can only see the first six items! I tried TTing, no luck. Now, I'm trying to save-restore, but when I run it the system crashes and restarts! Does anyone have any advice?

ilovetheocean12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, one problem solved: the save-restore takes mori00.bin, not mori.bin. All of my buildings are back to where they were before, with the exception of the item I used the PWP unlocker to get. That exists (it did not at the time of this save file), in the spot I originally placed it and is completely paid for but not built. Going to TT and see what happens.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Err... may have spoken too soon. Game seems to be stuck saving for the past several minutes. *crosses fingers and prays*

ilovetheocean12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Powered off, loaded back up and was back to my previous save, nothing worse for wear. Did the save-restore again, and it worked, but saving again took forever and ultimately didn't work. Is the cartridge bricked?

Edit

SOLVED! I uploaded a super-old save from months ago, and everything is fixed, including the PWP list! Of course, there's lots of work to be done to bring my town back up to speed, but at least I'm un-bricked!

Last edited by ilovetheocean12,

Bibi

Trophies
XP
Country
i was wondering, if there was a problem with my acnl copy? it keeps bricking every day and i have to tt back a few days to inject, but that fix is only temporary. Can anyone help? If i make a new backup now, and then delete my town and restore, would that cause the game to stop bricking? idk :(
don't you have a backup from before your game started bricking? :S and what changes did you make before your game broke?

axxeki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i placed a bridge (into the middle of a lake thing in the river to create a little dock) and one of my villagers disappeared...? also, after saving and restarting after placing it, i tried to place a campsite (regularly, with isabelle) and once id placed it i went to my house and came back outside and lloid was gone, but the spot was solid. decided to just restore a save backup and deal with the dock later, but wtf?

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
i placed a bridge (into the middle of a lake thing in the river to create a little dock) and one of my villagers disappeared...? also, after saving and restarting after placing it, i tried to place a campsite (regularly, with isabelle) and once id placed it i went to my house and came back outside and lloid was gone, but the spot was solid. decided to just restore a save backup and deal with the dock later, but wtf?
reread what's been said in the thread regarding disappearing PWPS/Buildings

Gretalovato

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi! will you guys ever be able to post a qr that makes you 100% popular? for the starting of the game, when you have to be popular to do pwps..hope you understand! that is so boring to do lol

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
hi! will you guys ever be able to post a qr that makes you 100% popular? for the starting of the game, when you have to be popular to do pwps..hope you understand! that is so boring to do lol

Popular as in villager friendships or popular as in raising your villager's approval to get a mayor license?

Probably not, since that is only a temporary stage of the game. If you're talking about raisin your friendships with your villagers then I think that's possible.

Gretalovato

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Popular as in villager friendships or popular as in raising your villager's approval to get a mayor license?

Probably not, since that is only a temporary stage of the game. If you're talking about raisin your friendships with your villagers then I think that's possible.
yeah, i mean for the mayor license. i hope so but okay never mind if not doing that >.<

JLeoL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble restoring my save. After using Marc's RAM editor, the game would crash after booting up, before the town appeared onscreen. I followed the instructions in the first post of this thread on what to do if you ruin your town or brick your cartridge, deleting my town and going to the train station of the new town. When I entered the train station and ran the save restore tool the web browser crashed, but I didn't get a green screen. I returned to the game and attempted to leave the train station, only to have the game freeze and crash on me. I tried again. The same thing happened. I tried saving within the station. The game crashed as the text box popped up. I tried bringing up the menu. Again, the game froze. It seems that after running the save restore tool in the train station, if I do anything beyond walking, the game freezes.

I have several bin files of my town from previous backups and I've tried two so far. I think my best shot at this point is to test the remainder. Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. Also, if it would help get to the root of the problem quicker, I can post the bin files I've been trying to use.

axxeki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reread what's been said in the thread regarding disappearing PWPS/Buildings
you dont happen to know where that'd be, do you? dont really wanna go through 50 pages of replies if i dont have to

I'm having trouble restoring my save. After using Marc's RAM editor, the game would crash after booting up, before the town appeared onscreen. I followed the instructions in the first post of this thread on what to do if you ruin your town or brick your cartridge, deleting my town and going to the train station of the new town. When I entered the train station and ran the save restore tool the web browser crashed, but I didn't get a green screen. I returned to the game and attempted to leave the train station, only to have the game freeze and crash on me. I tried again. The same thing happened. I tried saving within the station. The game crashed as the text box popped up. I tried bringing up the menu. Again, the game froze. It seems that after running the save restore tool in the train station, if I do anything beyond walking, the game freezes.

I have several bin files of my town from previous backups and I've tried two so far. I think my best shot at this point is to test the remainder. Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. Also, if it would help get to the root of the problem quicker, I can post the bin files I've been trying to use.
make sure the save file you're trying to restore is renamed to "mori00.bin" especially since you've been using the RAM editor (that uses the acnlram.bin file, right? been a while since i used these) i had this problem as well and realized that i didnt have the file the save restore tool was looking for!

JLeoL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure the save file you're trying to restore is renamed to "mori00.bin" especially since you've been using the RAM editor (that uses the acnlram.bin file, right? been a while since i used these) i had this problem as well and realized that i didnt have the file the save restore tool was looking for!

That was it. I renamed the file and it worked. Thanks for quick reply!

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
you dont happen to know where that'd be, do you? dont really wanna go through 50 pages of replies if i dont have to

I probably should have just answered you instead of trying to be an ass.

Basically, when you use the Spiderhacks PWP unlocker/seeder it seems to glitch sometimes and your most recent building/PWP in your town will turn invisible.

To solve this just start a new PWP and in the same day cancel it. Your building/pwp should reappear. You'll have to do this every time you want to build something or someone moves in; which is why I always recommend directly editing your ram yourself and entering your own values when adding PWPS n stuff instead of using the hacks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P