ROM Hack [Release] [Spider] LeafTools: Animal Crossing New Leaf spiderhax

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, here's an AR code which (is supposed to) fill your emoticon list. I have not tested this, and this is written for the USA version of ACNL. I will test it soon, but here ya go anyway:View attachment 20732
Maybe it could be added as a LeafTool?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I meant in the FCRAM, not in the mori.bin!
The qr code didn' work unfortunately.

May be because I have a eu ver

sawakonotsadako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help with PWP UNLOCKER.

I believe I'm doing everything correctly. After I finish inputting the link in the browser, my DS does pop up green indicating that it was successful.
My problem is is that it is only unlocking a handful of PWPs (about 5) and not all of them. I've made sure to end the game abruptly and not save my town after each failed attempt.

Also instead of inputting the full link into a browser, what do I use to scan the QR code?

I'm really new at this so I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
Thank you in advance. And thank you for all of your hard work! I'm really excited to begin hacking my town. :)

D

Deleted User

Help with PWP UNLOCKER.

I believe I'm doing everything correctly. After I finish inputting the link in the browser, my DS does pop up green indicating that it was successful.
My problem is is that it is only unlocking a handful of PWPs (about 5) and not all of them. I've made sure to end the game abruptly and not save my town after each failed attempt.

Also instead of inputting the full link into a browser, what do I use to scan the QR code?

I'm really new at this so I hope someone can point me in the right direction.
Thank you in advance. And thank you for all of your hard work! I'm really excited to begin hacking my town. :)
Press L+R to get into camera, then you press a QR code icon on the touch screen.

PkGhost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, im having some trouble with this. whenever i keep trying to scan a qr code, my 3ds goes to the browser and then says "communication error." am i not putting the files in the right place on my sd card? they're in the 3ds folder. also, another thing is that when i try to use the RAM editor, the qr codes do the same thing. i have 9.5.0-18U

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
hello, im having some trouble with this. whenever i keep trying to scan a qr code, my 3ds goes to the browser and then says "communication error." am i not putting the files in the right place on my sd card? they're in the 3ds folder. also, another thing is that when i try to use the RAM editor, the qr codes do the same thing. i have 9.5.0-18U

You didn't read the first post properly. It tells you to put all of the files onto the ROOT of your SD card, not in the 3DS folder.

(The root is what the SD card looks like before you open any folders)

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
Communication errors mean you're not close enough to your router, because you can't access the webpage.

PkGhost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the server must be down, I can't test right now because I CAN'T
EDIT: It's not down. Check your internet settings anyway.
it's running on all of my things fine, it just won't let me do this. should i give up? ive been trying for several hours...

Samurott

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya, I'm having an issue with the building seeder.

I'm trying to seed a second town tree. When I place the 100-bell coin on the ground, go inside, and run the seeder, there is no new town tree. The original one just hops over to where the coin is. When I put a 99,000-bell bag in my last inventory slot, the game just eats up the coin. The original tree stays put, no new tree, but the coin is gone. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

EDIT: Nothing works. The game takes the coin but dosent apply the building.

EDIT 2: Theyre invisible but they show up in the RAM Editor coordinates.

Last edited by Samurott,

Jarrad

Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya, I'm having an issue with the building seeder.

I'm trying to seed a second town tree. When I place the 100-bell coin on the ground, go inside, and run the seeder, there is no new town tree. The original one just hops over to where the coin is. When I put a 99,000-bell bag in my last inventory slot, the game just eats up the coin. The original tree stays put, no new tree, but the coin is gone. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

EDIT: Nothing works. The game takes the coin but dosent apply the building.

EDIT 2: Theyre invisible but they show up in the RAM Editor coordinates.
That's the problem with that seeder. Most of the time whatever you input in the game becomes invisible until you start a new PWP. So just start a new one and then cancel it the same day and then the tree should show up. You'll have to do this every time you enter a new pwp or building into your town

OR

You can just open up your ram in hxd and add buildings and pwps there and the issue won't happen. I found manually inserting pwps instead of using the spiderhack was a LOT easier, faster and much less complicated.

Samurott

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the problem with that seeder. Most of the time whatever you input in the game becomes invisible until you start a new PWP. So just start a new one and then cancel it the same day and then the tree should show up. You'll have to do this every time you enter a new pwp or building into your town

OR

You can just open up your ram in hxd and add buildings and pwps there and the issue won't happen. I found manually inserting pwps instead of using the spiderhack was a LOT easier, faster and much less complicated.

I'll try the first one. I'll let you know what happens. Also, hxd? What's that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @BigOnYa