Not open for further replies.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi OP, i need your help

Im using O3DSXL with RXTools, this morning i update my emunand firmware which is RX-E
After booting back into homebrew and trying to access my emunand through RXTools, it stuck as black screen with flashing white on the screen edge for every 2 sec+-
I already wait for a few minutes but nothing happened,

May i know how to restore back? Need help :(
Switch to Luma3DS and u can still keep your emunand no need for a9lh

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi OP, i need your help

Im using O3DSXL with RXTools, this morning i update my emunand firmware which is RX-E
After booting back into homebrew and trying to access my emunand through RXTools, it stuck as black screen with flashing white on the screen edge for every 2 sec+-
I already wait for a few minutes but nothing happened,

May i know how to restore back? Need help :(

Per the last numerous pages of the thread, rxTools is (and has long been) obsolete. Update to something more recent.

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let RxTools fucking DIE already. I REALLY wish a moderator would lock these fucking RxTools threads, this is such an annoying disaster to have to relive.
No.

You're not allowed to ban discussion just for the sole purpose of "outdated". You let it die when OP wants it to die, and he doesn't want it to die, so no.

Stop being an douchbag to RXTools, which is AKA the 1st CFW that didn't require a Gateway card.

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
No.

You're not allowed to ban discussion just for the sole purpose of "outdated". You let it die when OP wants it to die, and he doesn't want it to die, so no.

Stop being an douchbag to RXTools, which is AKA the 1st CFW that didn't require a Gateway card.
Hahahaha no. Palantine was the first, but that pretty much sucked.
Unofficial rxtools was great for like 2 weeks until we got keksFW

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahahaha no. Palantine was the first, but that pretty much sucked.
Unofficial rxtools was great for like 2 weeks until we got keksFW
sigh

Still, then it was one of the first...

Also, this just shows how spoiled this community is...

Maybe I should remake that blog post, about stopping to shit on CFW's.

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rxtools is dead.. Outdated... And you'd have to be a fool to continue using it. I agree with Jayro... Lock the threads and let it rest.
I don't use it though. I'm just saying you don't lock a thread just because its "outdated". You lock a thread once OP makes a request for it to be locked. (Or if its like that Luma3DS situation that happend in January, but lets just forget about that :P)

Shining Greninja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No.

How about you shut the fuck up. If you really think RXTools is still alive because it was "the 1st CFW that didn't require a Gateway card" (which it actually wasn't) is like saying the 1st iPhone isn't obsolete because it was the first. RXTools is far outdated and until a new and improved version comes out then please ban these retards that use RXTools

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outdated does not necessarily mean unusable. Currently, it is unusable on the latest firmware, which technically kinda means its outdated, but that doesn't mean its not functional. If you plan on not playing a few games, not using dsi-like features, and not updating to 11.3, rxtools will still boot emunand, and you will still be able to do what you normally do on it. You guys act like rxtools is a tumor. There are people who don't even go on this forum who still have rxtools from a long time ago and don't even know what A9LH is...

Sure it may be outdated and no longer functional, but if you have a philips screwdriver, and all you ever encounter are philips screws, why on earth would you need more than that screwdriver?

what happened to having respect for other user's choices?

Reactions: NightScript

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How about you shut the fuck up. If you really think RXTools is still alive because it was "the 1st CFW that didn't require a Gateway card" (which it actually wasn't) is like saying the 1st iPhone isn't obsolete because it was the first. RXTools is far outdated and until a new and improved version comes out then please ban these retards that use RXTools
1. That's not a question. You're fogetting a question mark.
2. I never said that RXTools is still alive. I said don't close the thread.
3. The 1st iPhone, according to everythingapplepro, is the iPhone 2G.
4. There is a already improved version, called Yet Another RXTools.
5. Why would you ban people for having their own opinion? You seriously don't know how to run a forum. (And don't pull the card of "OH, YOU'RE NOT AN ADMIN ON ANY FORUM", because I already fucking am. Also ask this GBATemp user on how much forums I've moderated/admin'd: http://gbatemp.net/members/touko-white.380024/)
6. Again, they aren't retards for having their own opinion.

Mods, if you ever want to close this thread, please make it clear that its because of the drama thats in here, and not that "OMG! OUTDATED!" stuff that those morons are saying.

You know what? Thats it. I'm going to bring back my dead blog post from its grave.

Reactions: BADDINOROX99

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Like Luma with that huge 8x16 font
First, just literally wrong
http://gbatemp.net/threads/faq-what-cfw-is-best-for-me.428509/
Second, this project is indeed dead. Both teams involved stopped working on it. But the spirit of RXTools has lived on in this project.
As for all the suggestions to "Switch to Luma3DS," why not just suggest my thread? Not everyone wants to use Luma3DS and my thread covers all the current CFW projects going on. Maybe people will be more willing to switch to another CFW if it actually fits their needs. Luma3DS isn't the only project and it doesn't fit the needs to everyone. This isn't an attack on the project nor the dev, this is a fact. Suggesting more options and letting someone choose what they really want will make everyone happy in the end.
And if people want to use RXTools, they can continue using this or wait for the other project to finish. They've been making some amazing progress and could go for some love and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto