Status
Not open for further replies.

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
or, more easily,...
mega:///NVM
You can't link to copyrighted content here. That .zip even has the native_firm!
keys are leaked on
"isositeXcom"/cfw-discussions/272217-rxtools-3-0-beta-10-5-emunand-3ds-key_0x1b-bin-key_0x16-bin"xxxkanDOT"html

thats why i encrypted my link with some hidden codes that are very hard to decrypt... :-)
a simple human can decrypt that code by about 3 years...

Last edited by noctis90210,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so whats new with the dirty and quick update other than new3ds +9.6 emunand support? Does it loads gba games natively from emunand with the patched agb_firm?

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so whats new with the dirty and quick update other than new3ds +9.6 emunand support? Does it loads gba games natively from emunand with the patched agb_firm?
Also my question,

what's new in rxtools on N3DS? Does it play DS from emunand? Does it play GBA? Regionfree?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do I understand correctly that rxtools now not only does not support DS and GBA like before on N3DS, but also lacks regionfree now?

Last edited by wurstpistole,

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rxTools has always been region free for .cia's. When will you get that that through your thick skull? Use FMP if you're using a cart. And for the millionth time, NO. IT WILL NOT PLAY DS CARTS ON EMUNAND. And it's not going to any time soon.

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure they will fix it (in time) like Rei did just yesterday on ReiNand.
But if you're on N3DS, learn to use MSET for rxTools or even ReiNand as it "sticks" if you play DS on SYSNAND (sadly, it will unstick if you play from emunand, when it works)
Just my $0.02 worth

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure they will fix it (in time) like Rei did just yesterday on ReiNand.
But if you're on N3DS, learn to use MSET for rxTools or even ReiNand as it "sticks" if you play DS on SYSNAND (sadly, it will unstick if you play from emunand, when it works)
Just my $0.02 worth
What did rei fix yesterday? It had ds and gba the whole time since new emunand support.

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Why does the keys are have a copyright on them? it's not a code, it's just a key, or not? like a password? can't we post the hex values of the keys and let them save via a hex editor and name them key_0xXX.bin?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why does the keys are have a copyright on them? it's not a code, it's just a key, or not? like a password? can't we post the hex values of the keys and let them save via a hex editor and name them key_0xXX.bin?
because the keys are directly dumped from Nintendos Firmware files

Reactions: Sev501

Leslie White

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't manage to launch a gba vc game on my N3DS (10.5 emunand) with the latest rxtools release. Is it possible ? My gba vc games are working fine with reinand :/

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't manage to launch a gba vc game on my N3DS (10.5 emunand) with the latest rxtools release. Is it possible ? My gba vc games are working fine with reinand :/
No support for DS or GBA.

At the moment it makes absolutely no sense to use rxTools over Reinand. It's more complicated to setup, while having less features. Don't know what this is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1