Not open for further replies.

Uncee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having trouble putting RxTools on the DS profile

I installed the mset.bin correctly but after that I put the code.bin on the root of my SD card then went to http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/?LoadCode.dat, got the error occured thing to pop up so I turned off my 3DS and turned it on went to the DS profile but it rxtools didnt boot up

any ideas? I'm on 7.2 on my sysnand if it matters

I think you might have to downgrade your mset. I'm not great with these things though..

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble putting RxTools on the DS profile

I installed the mset.bin correctly but after that I put the code.bin on the root of my SD card then went to http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/rop/?LoadCode.dat, got the error occured thing to pop up so I turned off my 3DS and turned it on went to the DS profile but it rxtools didnt boot up

any ideas? I'm on 7.2 on my sysnand if it matters
Downgrade MSET.

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downgrade MSET.
I think you might have to downgrade your mset. I'm not great with these things though..
I shouldve clarified thats the first thing I did my bad. that was completely successful

EDIT: yeah I just made sure it said it was already exploitable and I went to system settings and NNID setting aren't there anymore either

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I shouldve clarified thats the first thing I did my bad. that was completely successful

EDIT: yeah I just made sure it said it was already exploitable and I went to system settings and NNID setting aren't there anymore either
That wasn't in 7.x. And I think latest broke MSET again.

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That wasn't in 7.x. And I think latest broke MSET again.
Actually I just booted into CFW and went to FBI and pressed select and its asking me which ROP I want to install

which one do I choose?

there's
reinand 4.x
encrypted gateway 4.
rxtools2x 4.x
rtools3x 4.x
msetforboss 4.x

i'm guessing its the last one? just trying to be sure

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I just booted into CFW and went to FBI and pressed select and its asking me which ROP I want to install

which one do I choose?

there's
reinand 4.x
encrypted gateway 4.
rxtools2x 4.x
rtools3x 4.x
msetforboss 4.x

i'm guessing its the last one? just trying to be sure
Nope! None of them. Doesn't work anymore.

aostang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, after a bunch of digging around and downloading different versions, I finally got through setting up sudokuhax successfully on my N3DS. I've been able to launch rxinstaller.nds, but which option do I choose? My console is New 3DS with MSET 4.5. The options are:

4.x rxTools
4.x DG rxTools
6.x rxTools
4.x NGD rxTools
4.x ropCustom.txt
4.x DG ropCustom.txt
6.x ropCustom.txt
4.x NDG ropCustom.txt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, after a bunch of digging around and downloading different versions, I finally got through setting up sudokuhax successfully on my N3DS. I've been able to launch rxinstaller.nds, but which option do I choose? My console is New 3DS with MSET 4.5. The options are:

4.x rxTools
4.x DG rxTools
6.x rxTools
4.x NGD rxTools
4.x ropCustom.txt
4.x DG ropCustom.txt
6.x ropCustom.txt
4.x NDG ropCustom.txt
4.x NDG rxtools

aostang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No prob. And honestly, for N3DS, I recommend reiNAND.
Really, the only thing I care about is running emunand (eventually current, hopefully, so I can use it online as my primary 3DS), and use SaveDataFiler. I don't use it for running any pirated games.

Is reiNAND going to do anything for me that rxTools isn't now?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really, the only thing I care about is running emunand (eventually current, hopefully, so I can use it online as my primary 3DS), and use SaveDataFiler. I don't use it for running any pirated games.

Is reiNAND going to do anything for me that rxTools isn't now?
reiNAND is more stable. It does what you said and doesn't have all the bells and whistles of rxTools. Even the devs said that rxTools for N3DS is very unstable right now.

aostang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, and I do still get "Installation Failed" when launching rxTools, but everything appears to be working fine, and (I think) I read somewhere that this was normal on N3DS. Correct?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
After a few more hours and multiple different builds I still couldn't get it to work. I know this specific firmware version probably is not a priority, but is this going to get a fix or am I doing something wrong?
N3ds 8.1.0-0J MSET not working.
There's no publicly available ROP for 8.1j, the only option available to you right now is Gateway, and for that you're going to need either Zelda OOT or Cubic Ninja.

Ah, right. I was reading about key leaks. Makes sense now. Hopefully with the keys out in the open, the devs will get 9.9 working soon.
This is news to me. What are these leaks of which you speak? Links please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ