Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
@LinkmstrYT
For who want to know :

If you already set up an emuNAND on your new3DS and if you have the "firmware.bin" of the ReiNand CFW v2, you can easily test the lastest rxTools nightlies with your new 3DS !

Download the lastest nightly here : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/blmecish9rb1r87/AACOS5s8u0xucXy59vZk6i1pa?dl=0

Copy all the "rxTools" folder in the root of your SDcard and, of course, copy the ninjHAX files too.
If you have a "firmware.bin" in your SDcard's root, delete it.
Create a "data" folder into the "rxTools" folder.
Download this : https://mega.co.nz/#!cIpn1YzL!vx2qNWK1SBgwpNq14jnDtTNPo6h7kA1ln6xuTGx8Vso
Put the ReiNand "firmware.bin" into the "rei-to-rx" folder and click on "rei-to-rx.py"
Copy this new "firmware.bin" into the rxTools "data" folder and rename it to "0004013800000002.bin".

Run rxTools with ninjHAX, skip the data installation and launch the rxMode !

THIS IS TEST ONLY, remember the wise words of @AlbertoSONIC !

Great thanks to @thaikhoa !

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is getting confusing. :wacko:
So what are that you would think of in getting this to work? I followed that guide 5 times already and still on that data installation thing.
okay;
1. make sure the sd card has no trace of rxtools (firmware.bin, rxtoold folder, that it...)
2. grab latest compiled rxtools
3. convert firmware.bin ro rx with python script
4. drag rxtools folder to root of sd card
5. add in rxtools folder "data"
6. place newly made firmware.bin into rxtools/data
7. replace rxtools ninjhax files
8. eject
9. enjoy

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ReiNAND has fully functional N3DS MSET support.
reinand is one of the best cfw's out right now for n3ds no doubt, however even like gateway, bugs could happen, It's already at his attention and should be fixed soon. *details later*

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
just to clarify... it means that the working nightly build for n3ds requires ninjhax entrypoint only?
no mset yet? am i correct?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I may be alone here but when you release new 3ds support maybe you should make a new thread with an updated original post and maybe even slightly change the name to rxcfw (since rxtools had that name before it was a cfw, it was just a collection of 3ds tools) it would end lots of confusion.

Especially a new original post with updated instructions, I mean there's 400 pages to sift through to truly find out what's going on with rxtools and that's a bit crazy...or maybe no one else wants this and I'm crazy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway