Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

likearls

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
..so am I just out of luck now that the site is down? I'm on 2.6 (it's been working perfect I do not want to upgrade and mess anything up, i like what I have) on 7.0 o3DS and was able to downgrade mSet but not get any farther than that on the DS profile exploit. like i'd load the dukes website, it'd crash, but nothing would happen/install.

rxtools 2.6 doesn't support boot from downgraded mset.
rxtools 2.6b support it.But maybe mset of 2.6b can't be installed through browser.

cjm5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you try these ways?
i just tried the 2) again with rxinstaller.bin from the nightly build package but got the same thing. it seemed to go through the process fine but the exploit didn't actually install for some reason. dam if id known i could use fbi i wouldve done that back when I could boot to it XP and of course ninjax 'freezes' me into the web browser after booting. no ninjhax on 7.1.0-10U for some reason...

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i just tried the 2) again with rxinstaller.bin from the nightly build package but got the same thing. it seemed to go through the process fine but the exploit didn't actually install for some reason. dam if id known i could use fbi i wouldve done that back when I could boot to it XP and of course ninjax 'freezes' me into the web browser after booting. no ninjhax on 7.1.0-10U for some reason...

Well... it was just said above that rxTools 2.6 doesn't support downgrade Mset. So the easiest thing for you to do would really be using the latest nightly.

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is rx tools down. Using it fine last night. Now today my ds profile boots to the ds profile.. I then tryied using the wiffi. Error on page. I also went to the rxtools website and nothing loaded on my phone. Gate way works fine. 3dsxl 9.0sys 10 emu

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is rx tools down. Using it fine last night. Now today my ds profile boots to the ds profile.. I then tryied using the wiffi. Error on page. I also went to the rxtools website and nothing loaded on my phone. Gate way works fine. 3dsxl 9.0sys 10 emu

Just reinstall the Profile exploit again if it's just going to the profile page.
There's also plenty of mirrors you can use to boot into rxTools using the browser.
And yeah, the official page is down currently but that shouldn't matter much anyway.

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Here's an alternative link : http://dukesrg.no-ip.org/3ds/cakes?rxTools.dat

generate

Or you can just use the lates nightly.

Last edited by VerseHell,

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. go. i used the qr code. Browser opens and says loading rxtools.dat and crashes error occured restart system . Something must have happened in the sd card last night

aenoch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No i didnt. Ill try that now. Rxtools still works on my other 3dsxl

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Still gets error. Im guessiing the rxtools launcher corrupted somehow and i cant replace it at the moment luckly. I have intwrnet on my phone to boot gateway for now

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is that the same ROP as the official site's? Because I'm using an older version of rxTools (2.2?) and this URL always crashes to the HOME Menu.
I cleared my history and cookies, still same thing. 9.2U sysNAND 2DS.

Why don't you update?

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The newer versions often have minor bugs. I only need emuNAND launching from the web browser and sig patches. I don't think newer versions will do a better job of it.
But anyway, is the dukesrg URL the same ROP?

As far as I know, yeah. That link is used for the older versions even since the latest nightlies use a different one.
Just not sure if the really older versions like the one you're using had some kind of difference.

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this in the support thread but there's more activity here. Anyway, using the latest nightly I can't get devmode to work and rxmode will only autoboot (selecting from the menu blackscreens). 8.1 o3ds.

PMniac1

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I need help!
I can't access my emuNAND using the browser, which is the only way I have to.

launch.rxtools.net isn't working it says communication error. what can I do? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut wut