Status
Not open for further replies.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
As far as I kno the only way to launc rxtools on a 9.0E O3DS is via the browser method which isn't working for me with the night builds

That's the same with the original too. Only the browser unless you downgrade Mset and install that exploit.
Which url are you trying to load?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tried refreshing the page? I've been actively working on it, so you may have a buggy copy. It works totally fine on my end./

Weird. I tried to force refresh even and it's still the same
http://puu.sh/kgDdC/caefd007ca.jpg

fiox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On the PDF is says you have to downgrade to 4.5 which if I recall right only brings problems if you want to play online.

Currently used Gateway to format emunand, put all the files from the nightbuild, put the frimware.bin in the right place and went to lavanoid.no.ip/?open
and nothing happened. :(

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You only need to downgrade your mset to 6.X, not your whole firmware.

And use this to boot into rxTools : https://dukesrg.github.io/?rxTools/sys/code.bin

1441757016-qr-code-3-0.png

Reactions: Margen67

R23D2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
why do you need it?

because i use an old build on the 3ds and i am bit afraid of replacing rxtools with newer one and screw everything all up. that is why.

although i do like to go the route of the mset i dont like to install stuff on sysnand and brick my old 9.2 3ds :)

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
On the PDF is says you have to downgrade to 4.5 which if I recall right only brings problems if you want to play online.

Currently used Gateway to format emunand, put all the files from the nightbuild, put the frimware.bin in the right place and went to lavanoid.no.ip/?open
and nothing happened. :(

PDF is managed by @nastys :)

That's the same with the original too. Only the browser unless you downgrade Mset and install that exploit.

What browser are you using? I'll see if I can make a change that'll force the color.

because i use an old build on the 3ds and i am bit afraid of replacing rxtools with newer one and screw everything all up. that is why.

although i do like to go the route of the mset i dont like to install stuff on sysnand and brick my old 9.2 3ds :)
I have a hidden page with older versions of rxTools (also has the firmware files with them. How nice am I?). I can't give you a direct link but I can give you some clues. Copy the link address of a nightly, remove some of it until you land on a directory listing page. Then go back a directory that's NOT "Nightlies".

That's all I'm telling you.

fiox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I have never used the MSET exploit so I'm not even sure what needs to be done.

I'll attempt that site right now and see what happens

Reactions: WhoAmI?

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country

Is it fixed?

fiox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup that QRCode worked for me, installing data Suit right now.

I wonder if it can AutoBoot into Emunand, RXTOOLS always say it had that option but it would never do it.

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
HHmm :/ It works on my copy of Firefox. Anyone else have this problem?

Try clearing your cache.

Tried it with Edge and it's working. So yeah, I'll try to clear everything and I'll check if it loads properly on Firefox afterwards.

Update: Done. It works fine now ;)
Sorry for the troubles.

Last edited by lemanuel,
Reactions: WhoAmI?

R23D2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i felt like a hero today and replaced rxtools with latest nighty build - september 19th. and worked flawless thanks to the tutorial of samiam144.

so thank you all very much for the rxtools builds / tutorials. now i am thinking will i continue pushing my luck and go for mset exploid. or keep it with latest rxtools and using link of dukus . decisions decisions decisions :)

Reactions: samiam144

cjm5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
..so am I just out of luck now that the site is down? I'm on 2.6 (it's been working perfect I do not want to upgrade and mess anything up, i like what I have) on 7.0 o3DS and was able to downgrade mSet but not get any farther than that on the DS profile exploit. like i'd load the dukes website, it'd crash, but nothing would happen/install.

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
..so am I just out of luck now that the site is down? I'm on 2.6 (it's been working perfect I do not want to upgrade and mess anything up, i like what I have) on 7.0 o3DS and was able to downgrade mSet but not get any farther than that on the DS profile exploit. like i'd load the dukes website, it'd crash, but nothing would happen/install.

you don't have a DS flashcart?

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum