Status
Not open for further replies.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Just tried the latest nightly, My last test was beta 8.

The upgrade worked great. Didn't run into any issues, and all bugs That existed before isn't there anymore. Thanks team :)

The theme needs an update though. Hopefully @Crusard takes a look at it whenever he gets a chance :)
I also noticed that the theme had a spelling mistake under advanced menu. It should be "Uninstall".

Also, 2 questions:
What is the "show AGB_FIRM BIOS" and "Enable 3D UI" under settings? What does they do?

Also, I noticed that there is an option under dumping to Dump ARM9 RAM, which is not accessible. I assume that's intended?

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried the latest nightly, My last test was beta 8.

The upgrade worked great. Didn't run into any issues, and all bugs That existed before isn't there anymore. Thanks team :)

The theme needs an update though. Hopefully @Crusard takes a look at it whenever he gets a chance :)
I also noticed that the theme had a spelling mistake under advanced menu. It should be "Uninstall".

Also, 2 questions:
What is the "show AGB_FIRM BIOS" and "Enable 3D UI" under settings? What does they do?

Also, I noticed that there is an option under dumping to Dump ARM9 RAM, which is not accessible. I assume that's intended?
AGB_FIRM BIOS option is to show that Gameboy boot screen while loading a gameboy advance game, and 3D UI is probably just 3d support on menu

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
AGB_FIRM BIOS option is to show that Gameboy boot screen while loading a gameboy advance game, and 3D UI is probably just 3d support on menu
Oh cool, I just noticed the AGB thing. Thanks.

I don't see anything in 3D in the rxtools menu. Is it supposed to be working?

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried 2.5 since the others wouldn't download and it worked. I'd really like to use nightly though for emunand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1