it gives me an error occurred and when i check the DSprofile
it goes to the DSi Options
im on Version 7.1 and the NNID settings isnt showing

SYNERGY6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you absolutely positive that the CIAs you are trying to install haven't been corrupted in any way?

It sounds like some type of corruption in the CIA.

Usually it's the other way around where legit CIAs install but all others fail with that error.
I've downloaded them like 3 times from 2 different sources, multiple CIA files :/

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you sure you have the 7.X browser ? If you updated your console with a game, then that's mean you still have the 5.X-6. X one.

tranxuanthang

Trophies
XP
Country
I can install all cias but legit cias.

Only Legit CIA's do not work. What stupid error am I making?

I get this error:
Summary: Invalid Argument (0x1b)
Description: Description_invalid_signature (0x6a)

Thanks!

Try to use Title Manager instead. Sometime I can't install some cia with FBI too (signature, argument bla bla) but BigBlueMenu works.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 O3DS XL systems both with rxTools 2.6b and both have an issue with the Notifications applet. On one, the applet freezes the 3DS and the other one the applet crashes. The funny thing is that the O3DS XL that the Notification applet now crashes it never crashed before on the same rxTools version.

Both systems are on 9.0.0-20U with emuNand 9.9.0-26.

nop90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've downloaded them like 3 times from 2 different sources, multiple CIA files :/

If you you have an o3DS, sysnad is on 4.x and you have instelled BBM on it, launch MSET PASTA and try again to install it.

If it goes wrong the CIA is damaged or there is something wrong with your sysnand.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People really should use the Rxtools support thread. Every time I come here to read the new posts, it's always about someone who can't even get something as simple as BBM to work. Kinda like how some people refuse to post in the Noob Paradise section because they fear they will get ignored.
Understandable when it's something related to the newer alpha releases though.

rxfbi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He said that Big Blue Menu yields the same error.

i have the same error, but with all cias, i cant install any game, oly cias from the eshop, if i try to install any other game, error.

i discover that the problem is the sd card, but the sd card i use is new, and 32gb, and works perfectly in my pc and 3ds,the only problem is when i try to installa any game, only works with the cias from the eshop, its very strange, incompatibility with x sd maybe? any list with the sd compatibility?

pakrett

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have the same error, but with all cias, i cant install any game, oly cias from the eshop, if i try to install any other game, error.

i discover that the problem is the sd card, but the sd card i use is new, and 32gb, and works perfectly in my pc and 3ds,the only problem is when i try to installa any game, only works with the cias from the eshop, its very strange, incompatibility with x sd maybe? any list with the sd compatibility?
Have you tried to (re)format it to exFAT or FAT32 ?

Last edited by pakrett,

rxfbi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried to (re)format it to exFAT or FAT32 ?

yes, in exfat the 3ds dosent detect the card, in fat 32 works, but the same problem with the cias.

i use another sd kingston and works all games, but i want to use mi card samsung evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck