Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
With Neimod banning Pasta devs from #3DSDev I hope this won't impact your decision either way on what direction you decide to take rxTools.

I had a neutral opinion over Neimod. But now I've lost all respect for him for what is apparently happening at #3DSDev.

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
With Neimod banning Pasta devs from #3DSDev I hope this won't impact your decision either way on what direction you decide to take rxTools.

I had a neutral opinion over Neimod. But now I've lost all respect for him for what is apparently happening at #3DSDev.

I have a question. You know when people say "Talk on '3dsdev'" - what do they actually mean? I know it's IRC but I've never used one before and I have no idea what server it is or anything...

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
#3DSDev is an EFNET IRC channel (Internet Relay Chat = IRC) (GBATemp IRC channel is not on EFNET anymore (it uses another one)
Where you can chat with 3DS homebrew devs and there code or just about anything

The channel is now banning homebrew devs who contribute to pasta CFW, or any other hombrew/open source app that allows piracy
So if you need help with code from them, you won't get it, you need other channels to find help

Screenshot of #3dsdev on EFNET IRC

aaaa.jpg

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
OffTopic:

I do miss the good old IRC days :)
Just send a modem command in an irc channel and 1/3 of the channel got disconnected cause the modem really executed the "Hang up" command :D
"/ctcp #(channel you are in) PING +++ATH0" or in a unix shell "ping -c 5 -p 2B2B2B41544829 and an IP adress"
2B2B2B41544829 is the hex code for +++ATH0

[EDIT]

This will not work anymore anyway, it was for dail-up modems and modern modems from that time, you could change the hang-up string. (adsl/vdsl modems and cable modems don't use that anyway)

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember trying to join #3dsdev a few days ago to get some help with my homebrew not working on hardware but i could never connect to the channel. I think i was banned, despite never going there before, weird.

Reactions: Margen67

motezazer

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I remember trying to join #3dsdev a few days ago to get some help with my homebrew not working on hardware but i could never connect to the channel. I think i was banned, despite never going there before, weird.

The online client is banned, you must use a software client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn