Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actually roxas you should just have some rest but after you get better could you work on n3ds support I know that it is a huge work but many people would appreciate & maybe donate I know that you don't do it for money but it is always nice to get some by doing something you like

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually roxas you should just have some rest but after you get better could you work on n3ds support I know that it is a huge work but many people would appreciate & maybe donate I know that you don't do it for money but it is always nice to get some by doing something you like

1: Well if you check his site it says in the next update it can be launched from Ninjhax, and Ninjhax DOES run on N3DS so maybe. 2: Congrats on the #2300 post.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1: Well if you check his site it says in the next update it can be launched from Ninjhax, and Ninjhax DOES run on N3DS so maybe. 2: Congrats on the #2300 post.
Even if he had cubic ninja entry point he would have to change a bit of his code for it to work on n3ds since they are not the same look at Ninjhax you need a different hack depending if you whether have a 3ds or a n3ds

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Even if he had cubic ninja entry point he would have to change a bit of his code for it to work on n3ds since they are not the same look at Ninjhax you need a different hack depending if you whether have a 3ds or a n3ds

rxTools will be launched from the Ninjhax HB channel. Roxas is also using a bootstrap that already supports n3ds (I think). I doubt emuNAND will work on n3ds with rxTools but the other utilities, in theory should work.

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
rxTools will be launched from the Ninjhax HB channel. Roxas is also using a bootstrap that already supports n3ds (I think). I doubt emuNAND will work on n3ds with rxTools but the other utilities, in theory should work.
yeah i jus realize that he used patois bootstrap but actually what I want the most is n3ds emunand and i would be happy with 9.5

Reactions: WhoAmI?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Donate first, so he can use it to buy a new3DS!
yeah i jus realize that he used patois bootstrap but actually what I want the most is n3ds emunand and i would be happy with 9.5
Again, if you want rxMode for new3DS you're going to have buy him one to use for development.

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Donate first, so he can use it to buy a new3DS!

Again, if you want rxMode for new3DS you're going to have buy him one to use for development.

Can people still get N3DS's that are under 9.2? Stock's were pulled here in the UK so the unit's could be updated (apparently). Not sure if it was global...

Even if Roxas did have money to get a N3DS, what would be his chances of getting an exploitable one? I think someone who already owns a exploitable N3DS should work with Roxas, instead - that's his call, though.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can people still get N3DS's that are under 9.2? Stock's were pulled here in the UK so the unit's could be updated (apparently). Not sure if it was global...

Even if Roxas did have money to get a N3DS, what would be his chances of getting an exploitable one? I think someone who already owns a exploitable N3DS should work with Roxas, instead - that's his call, though.
I buyed a n3ds 1 month ago in france and oit was 9.0 knowing that he live in Italy I think that he can still get one

Reactions: WhoAmI?

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to restore to a NAND.bin using rxTools? I'm gonna chnange my USA 3DS XL to a EUR one but would want to know how to return if i wanted to.

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to restore to a NAND.bin using rxTools? I'm gonna chnange my USA 3DS XL to a EUR one but would want to know how to return if i wanted to.
I would look more into that before you do. There's more to it than just changing what nand you use. I would also do your emunand, if you have one. That way if something does go wrong, you can always just delete your emunand partition and start over again. Try to keep your sysnand in tact.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I would look more into that before you do. There's more to it than just changing what nand you use. I would also do your emunand, if you have one. That way if something does go wrong, you can always just delete your emunand partition and start over again. Try to keep your sysnand in tact.

It only imports the ctrnand partition. The NAND.BIN dumped from hardmod/Gateway menu contains the entire nand which rxTools doesn't work with. However even if you did have the right file, it doesn't matter. File injection features are broken across the board and won't be fixed till 2.4.

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm trying to work with him for the old 3ds and the new 3ds..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...