Status
Not open for further replies.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no, why would anyone wanna do that?! I'm waiting for either gw or any other cfw to be emunand 9.6 ready so that I can dump content from my legit set + use my new 3ds

Ah I see where you're coming from. Thought you were going legit when you said you were gonna forget about waitway. Yes, it would be possible if/when RxEmunand becomes possible on the New 3DS.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can people still get N3DS's that are under 9.2? Stock's were pulled here in the UK so the unit's could be updated (apparently). Not sure if it was global...

Even if Roxas did have money to get a N3DS, what would be his chances of getting an exploitable one? I think someone who already owns a exploitable N3DS should work with Roxas, instead - that's his call, though.
If roxas want to buy a n3ds i can arrange him one with version 9.2,

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to decrypt SD card titles associated with the EmuNAND using rxTools? rxTools has an sdinfo_gen.py script but I see no menu option to actually do this decryption after copying SDinfo.bin to the SD card.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Upvote seems to be not showing up in firefox or Internet Explorer. It shows up in Google chrome just fine.

Actualy, I only tested this in safari.
But it I used pretty basic css/html/Js for it.
I'll boot into windows and have a look at it.

EDIT: It has been fixed now,
I also noticed that the lettertype i used for rxTools.net doesn't work on windows computers, will fix this later today.

Reactions: dela

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if roxas has consider to make restore ticket.db to sysNAND possible using this tool
I mean, rather than this lengthy process here (which by the way, still awesome), it would be nice if we can do it in just one click

Reactions: LoneGrenade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...