Hacking [Release] rxTools - Roxas75 3DS Toolkit [fw 2.0 - 9.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

megazero1x1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the ones of you who cares, a car actually hit me while i was on my motorcycle, and i just broke my left hand.
Those two really were my days.
I'll have a break boys, tho i'll release in these days v2.4, with ninjhax support and many fixes.

That's some real tough luck...:blink:

Get well soon, after all nothing is more important than your health!

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Take care of yourself this days, and relax, you need to get beeter, health is always first, so anything else can wait :).

Hope you recover soon!!

Agent Moose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woah, sounds like a bad week. Get well soon!

I just realized that I can't just rename the .dat file to use go.gateway-3ds.com - which likely means I can't use Android apps like Gateway Loader to launch the exploit. Is there already an Android loader for rxTools? I will be away from Wi-Fi next week and I'd like to use my 9.6 EmuNAND.
I use Go! Gateway because you are able to edit which file can be launched. Just need to set it to rxTools.dat and it will work. At least for me it does.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-go-gateway-offline-exploit-host-on-android.378474/

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
rxTool.net update!

Hi,

So I worked a little on rxTools.net, and added the long awaited upvote/like button! (you can check this out here: http://rxtools.net/#!home )

Also,
A local company asked me to build a website for them.
The weird part: they chose me because of rxtools.net
That is pretty weird because it is a playful design, and my other websites are pretty pro-bussiness,
And they want one of these.

I felt like i should do something in return for rxTools, since thanks to rxTools.net, i got this job.
So, I bought ourselves an email provider.

From now on we can actually reply to your support-messages!

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
rxTool.net update!

Hi,

So I worked a little on rxTools.net, and added the long awaited upvote/like button! (you can check this out here: http://rxtools.net/#!home )

Also,
A local company asked me to build a website for them.
The weird part: they chose me because of rxtools.net
That is pretty weird because it is a playful design, and my other websites are pretty pro-bussiness,
And they want one of these.

I felt like i should do something in return for rxTools, since thanks to rxTools.net, i got this job.
So, I bought ourselves an email provider.

From now on we can actually reply to your support-messages!

it might be totally in purpose, but now all posts are by "Unknown" rather than "Roxas75" or "Tjessx" (yup, that bugs me out :P ) -- Fixed

Edit : i think there might be a bug in the CSS code, since the upvote button are stacked on top of the main menu (the one with "home" "downloads" and such); when you scroll down, the upvote button sticks on the main bar.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it might be totally in purpose, but now all posts are by "Unknown" rather than "Roxas75" or "Tjessx" (yup, that bugs me out :P )

Edit : i think there might be a bug in the CSS code, since the upvote button are stacked on top of the main menu (the one with "home" "downloads" and such); when you scroll up, the upvote button sticks on the main bar.

Fixed, Second bug: fixed

Reactions: capito27

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I was planning on doing this tomorrow, after
Also, it bugs me out that when you upvote something, it would only be updated once you refresh :P You could increment it mannually once the button is pressed ? (but this totally is not an urgent issue)
wasting hours by setting up email, I really didn't feel like it anymore.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the ones of you who cares, a car actually hit me while i was on my motorcycle, and i just broke my left hand.
I'll have a break boys, tho i'll release in these days v2.4, with ninjhax support and many fixes.

Why couldn't it have been your right?! then you could still play Kirby's Air Ride!
Get well soon, well all appreciate your contributions to the scene

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country

Aaaww :( I guess you haven't had the best of weeks, bricking your 3DS and getting injured. Hope things get better for you, soon!

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Reactions: WhoAmI?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont like to nag people but i've tried everything I can think of but still can't load RxTools 2.2.2 or 2.3
My Gateway Emunand is setup and working and properly displays GW3D 9.2. Now I can launch rxtools.dat fine and access the menu and functions, but attempting to boot rxmode gives me a black screen. Here is a picture of my SD contents, i'm using an Old 3DS XL.

HMYKhBA.png

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dont like to nag people but i've tried everything I can think of but still can't load RxTools 2.2.2 or 2.3
My Gateway Emunand is setup and working and properly displays GW3D 9.2. Now I can launch rxtools.dat fine and access the menu and functions, but attempting to boot rxmode gives me a black screen. Here is a picture of my SD contents, i'm using an Old 3DS XL.

when something like this happens, it is 90% of the time because the slot0x25KeyX is wrong.
What is your sysnand version?
if your sysnand is under 7, try another sd card, create a new emunand, and see if you can boot that without the key,
If it is above 7, try to boot rxMode without the key on your SD card.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when something like this happens, it is 90% of the time because the slot0x25KeyX is wrong.
What is your sysnand version?
if your sysnand is under 7, try another sd card, create a new emunand, and see if you can boot that without the key,
If it is above 7, try to boot rxMode without the key on your SD card.

Im on 9.2 ill delete the key see if that works if not ill get another key fyi the key was made using a program from maxconsole and works with decrypt9 fine.
Edit: Weird now it works think you can message me a link to the key you use or where to look.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I update while in rxmode while in the setting menu without leaving it and going straight to the update menu ill be on 9.6 RXE? and if I do this will I be on 9.6 GW3D if I launch gateway mode?

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can't message you a working link, since i don't have the key.
Yes, while in RXE you can update, If you want to be sure you can always update through gateway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Jokes on you I'm fbi