Homebrew [Release] Rocket Video Player - Play videos with the ultimate in picture quality

Dawn_de_Era

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a pretty weird issue. I'm using Rocket Video Player with TwilightMenu++ and whenever I open my .rvid file, there is no sound, and when I exit the application, the lack of sound persists until I open another application. What's going on?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a pretty weird issue. I'm using Rocket Video Player with TwilightMenu++ and whenever I open my .rvid file, there is no sound, and when I exit the application, the lack of sound persists until I open another application. What's going on?
I have no idea.

cimo95

Stupid troubleshooter
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
To help with the conversion process, you can use ffmpeg to convert frames and audio. Hope this is helpful.

Audio (16000hz):
ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -ac 1 -ar 16000 -f s16le -acodec pcm_s16le "sound.raw.pcm"

Video to PNG:
ffmpeg -i video.mp4 -r 24 -s 256x144 -start_number 0 frame%00d.png

My info.ini
[RVID]
FRAMES =[frame count]
FPS = 24
V_RES = 144

Is that works? if yes, i wonder how to make it a GUI, its hard to find people that does not have FFMPEG on their PC

leo82309

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that works? if yes, i wonder how to make it a GUI, its hard to find people that does not have FFMPEG on their PC

It worked for me but I had a weird audio delay problem after about two minutes. Could be the process or something.

Someone could make it into a gui, as ffmpeg is open-source and can be incorporated quite easily into most programming languages.

Reactions: cimo95
D

Deleted member 513667

@Robz8 You forgot a very important detail
You need the ffmpeg library to import video files into audacity, which means you need to download a file, and then extract the zip, then make audacity locate it - look you get the idea :rofl:
Also i have a bug where i try to convert my video but it doesn't work

Last edited by ,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 You forgot a very important detail
You need the ffmpeg library to import video files into audacity, which means you need to download a file, and then extract the zip, then make audacity locate it - look you get the idea :rofl:
I thought the latest Audacity didn't need ffmpeg, or it already has that.
Also i have a bug where i try to convert my video but it doesn't work
What happens, exactly?

D

Deleted member 513667

I thought the latest Audacity didn't need ffmpeg, or it already has that.

What happens, exactly?
It asks for the settings, i input it, it starts converting, then crashes (yes i exported all the frames, audio and stuff)

D

Deleted member 513667

frame0.png, frame2.png, ect. Please add a argument on the converter (info.ini) so that it can log errors to a file btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it