eemcmCL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yeah but i don't have Sleep time Option when i enter this: 10.1.1.1/admin.html
And even when i enter this: 10.1.1.1/config.html

I use a version modified by me (it also saves everything in the browser cache) but if you use the kameleon version the option should appear.

Attachments

• IMG_20221204_122657.png
    IMG_20221204_122657.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 43

kameleon_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@kameleon_ is to thank for putting my v5 on that ESP32-S2. Glad to hear its working well, Saves me a lot of time. :)

My PS-Phive! v3 is comming along nicely. I've got all the functionality working how I want. I am now tweaking things to make it work the best it can.
As I've mentioned before, its a fine balancing game. I'll get there in the end.:)
thx to you leeful.. my pleasure :)

nubie

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I just try use this leeful new host v2 with usb , something weird happen

Usually when I'm turn off my ps4 slim , only need around 5-8 sec before those white led turn off

Now , it need around 20 sec maybe before turn off

Is this normal for first time use this host ?

Just curious here

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just try use this leeful new host v2 with usb , something weird happen

Usually when I'm turn off my ps4 slim , only need around 5-8 sec before those white led turn off

Now , it need around 20 sec maybe before turn off

Is this normal for first time use this host ?

Just curious here
Does it happen every time? Are you using a manual USB drive or an ESP?

BTW, I just tested shutting down my slim my pro and my phat PS4s and my slim shutdown in 27 seconds, my pro in 27 seconds and my phat in 25 seconds and this was without exploiting the system.

nubie

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Does it happen every time? Are you using a manual USB drive or an ESP?

BTW, I just tested shutting down my slim my pro and my phat PS4s and my slim shutdown in 27 seconds, my pro in 27 seconds and my phat in 25 seconds and this was without exploiting the system.
Usb

I just try it and it's normal again

Kinda weird

Reactions: Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I and Hayato warned him not to, but he won't listen
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa,
    I don't listen? What didn't I listen at? I just want to know all the possible risks on that part
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    Hayato even said it's dangerous to backup the save files to CFW
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    how is this dangerous? A ton of people did this it's the most common thing to do with CFW
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Then do it
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    dude, whatever
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not trying to hate, I tried to help you in the switch noob thread by asking for you, but you don't want to accept the answers you got, so do whatever then.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that bigonya squeezing bulmas tiddies
    +1
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa, Man, first of all thanks for your willing to help, much appreciated. But, it's not that I "don't want to listen", rather than I need soemone to EXPLAIN to me how and why all these are risky.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Putting your dick in certain areas is always a risk
    +1
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    For example, HOW is is risky to get banned if you extract the save files to the CFW?
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    isn't this proccess be done while you're offline?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We are not Nintendo, so we don't know exactly how/why/when they ban, but better to stay on the safe side and not do shady stuff, if you don't want to be banned. Hayato is one of the most knowledgeable ones here on the subject and I believe what he says.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    300 bucks hmmm lol
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa, Yes ofc we don't know how Nintendo bans work, but if there are situations where a lot of people have tried safely then we can at least assume that this path is pretty much safe. To say don't try anything homebrew relative just to be safe forever is the easiest thing to say to someone. What I am trying to figure out here is with which cases and what actions got most of the people their bans for.
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    Most things I can find resulting to a ban is save-editing reasons, like Pokehex, etc, and going online afterwards.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm almost certain fucking Google fibers modems blocking out PPPoE signals
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like the 6th time I had to reboot this router trying to get PPPoE active
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ken, your hamster inside it is hungry. Can't you turn POE on/off in your WiFi settings page? Or is it not staying on?
    +1
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa, Well, in that thread they say it's pretty much safe to manage save files back and forth to consoles as long as you don't go online with cheats activated or with a pirate game.
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    I own every of my games legit with their own cartridges
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    also, I'm not planning to use any cheats, etc, just continue the normal gameplay on the emulator
    A @ ATEMVEGETA: also, I'm not planning to use any cheats, etc, just continue the normal gameplay on the emulator