Hacking [Release] PS-Phive! (For PS4 FW 9.00) Exploit Host Menu

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
I used 5 sec and ur default 2.9 sec.. but it happens so fury.. ok thnx I tried with 10 or 20 sec.. hopefully it will work...
Now showing exploit failed try again... Everytime.. I set 20 sec.. then I flash to esp kameleo. Host and it's working well.. I don't understand where is the problem...

Reactions: Leeful

marek256

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Thank you Leeful for this masterpiece! You have moved all ESP32 stuff to another level! You were even able to remove that insert USB screen as well as the timing with countdown is very impressive! I have tried 5 times in row with original settings 2900ms on my PRO and I had 100% success. What a piece of work. Thank you a lot

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now showing exploit failed try again... Everytime.. I set 20 sec.. then I flash to esp kameleo. Host and it's working well.. I don't understand where is the problem...
did you try the tip I said about setting it to 20000 and looking for the pause/stutter in the countdown timer?
If so what time do you see the pause/stutter?

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
did you try the tip I said about setting it to 20000 and looking for the pause/stutter in the countdown timer?
If so what time do you see the pause/stutter?
Yes I set to 20000 but I couldn't see any pause break.. and after count end showing exploit failed. may b bad luck for me...
Post automatically merged:

Yes I set to 20000 but I couldn't see any pause break.. and after count end showing exploit failed. may b bad luck for me...
Btw I used slim PS4...

kachijs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
Ok. Looks like im going to need some help.
I downloaded that newest v3b bin file. Flashed to my ESP32. Im not really sure how do i launch exploit? I plugged it into my ps4 - i can access esp.html (wifi names/kernel exploit wait times), but how do i launch actual exploit? When i go to prb123.ir/ps-phive/v3b/index.html - it does not load. When i go with my home wifi - it says ESP device not detected.

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok. Looks like im going to need some help.
I downloaded that newest v3b bin file. Flashed to my ESP32. Im not really sure how do i launch exploit? I plugged it into my ps4 - i can access esp.html (wifi names/kernel exploit wait times), but how do i launch actual exploit? When i go to prb123.ir/ps-phive/v3b/index.html - it does not load. When i go with my home wifi - it says ESP device not detected.
Cache ps-phive! On your ps4 first from the prb123.ir site then setup esp on ps4

kachijs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
ok. when i switch to esp32 - what is the exploit url? When im on my home wifi that page prb123.ir/ps-phive/v3b/index.html - says no esp device found. When on ESP32 wifi - this webpage is not accessible.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok. when i switch to esp32 - what is the exploit url? When im on my home wifi that page prb123.ir/ps-phive/v3b/index.html - says no esp device found. When on ESP32 wifi - this webpage is not accessible.
It will be accessable on the ESP wifi After you have cached it first on your regular wifi. All the instructions and the order to do them in are in the first post.
Remeber to use AlAzif's DNS settings when using your regular Wifi connection.

kachijs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
It will be accessable on the ESP wifi After you have cached it first on your regular wifi. All the instructions and the order to do them in are in the first post.
Remeber to use AlAzif's DNS settings when using your regular Wifi connection.
ok. Then i need to clear all the browsing history/website data, reboot the ps4 and try again, because now when i access this to cache the site - prb123.ir/ps-phive/v3b/index.htm i get ESP not detected. I'll report back.

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok. Then i need to clear all the browsing history/website data, reboot the ps4 and try again, because now when i access this to cache the site - prb123.ir/ps-phive/v3b/index.htm i get ESP not detected. I'll report back.
Yes.
Connect to your regular wifi, clear webdata and cookies in the PS4 browser, close and reopen the browser and go to prb123.ir/ps-phive/v3b/index.html.
Wait for it to cache, close the browser, connect to the esp wifi, open the browser again, go to prb123.ir/ps-phive/v3b/index.html and PS-Phive! will start.

Are you getting the "ESP not detected" when you first open the browser or are you trying to open the ESP settings?

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, start from “scratch “, clear browser/cookies/ history, reboot, connect to your home wifi using Alazif’s dns, cache the menu, exit browser (circle), connect your esp32, connect to esp32 from the PS4 (wifi easy setup), check you have an ip, re-open browser, hack will start

🙄, 🥷 by the master

BTW, @Leeful , had a strange behaviour this morning, starting from scratch this morning after an unplugged PS4 Pro because I had to move it.
The value for waiting usb was set to 3000 when it’s supposed to be 2900 by default, on the next boot to try something, went back to 2900 when didn’t change anything 🤔

Being using for several days, and everything stable until now, only had 2 not enough memory, but no freeze, no KP, no forced shutdown, and this , using cheats, rest mode, with extended storage connected, and game running on sleep mode.

Last edited by Maupiti,

kachijs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Latvia
Thanks everyone for fast response.

I cleared cache, browsing history, closed all opened windows, removed esp32 from usb. connected to my home network (with Alazif’s dns). Rebooted PS4. Launched v3b website - browser cached the content!!! . Closed the browser. plugged in ESP32 + connected to ESP network and launched web browser - success!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: :wub: