Hacking Project [Release] Wemos S2 Mini - updated mod + modded PS-Phive files

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Attached are 4 files:
Wemos - S2 Mini flasher for flashing the bin files to a wemos s2 mini board, the firmware files (bootloader/partitions/firmware/boot_app0.bin) all these need to be flashed. Modded PS-Phive (Thanks @Leeful), and lastly source code for those that don't want to use the flasher or firmware files and want to compile themselves.

So what are these files anyway? Well they are upto date files for the PS4, they contain the latest goldhen embedded in the firmware + some mods that are not in the original stooged/poobs PS4 hack.

Guide for flashing: (it's not rocket science)
lvPu5QH.jpg

Put your board into flashing mode by pressing and holding the boot button and press reset, once the board starts it will be in flashing mode....flash the 4 files, it doesn't really matter the order as they are all written to different addresses on the chip. Once flashed, reboot the board and leave for around 30 seconds for the first time so that partitions can be created, after a while on your network you should see a wireless connection called PS4-Hack. Join that (no password needed), and that's all....you can now use this on your PS4 just join the PS4-Hack network and click on userguide in the settings.

For those that want to use PS-PHive files - log into http://1.2.3.4/admin.html with your web browser and click on the file manager tab - upload the included (modded) PS-Phive files. The wemos only has 4MB flash, and only around 1.2MB for program files because an OTA partion has been created to allow you to update firmware via wifi. Once you upload the files go to the config page and change this redirect check box:

tfFHCNv.png

Now when you click on userguide in the PS4 settings - PS-Phive will run instead of the onboard goldhen, if you don't want to use PS-Phve files and want to update goldhen yourself - just upload a new goldhen.bin and to the spiff partition using the file manager and the board will use that instead of the onboard goldhen.

There's also some mods to the board that can be carried out for those that want to put the board in a case - you can use an external led + switch for hard resetting back to default values - these can be wired up like this:

5eiHqXM.png

1O08WJG.png

That's all folks - I am releasing this as I could never get PS-Phive bin to work on this board, so I assume other have issues, but this fixes that for you now. Also it makes life easier having the flasher and bin files for those that don't know how to compile but know how to click a mouse button.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Wemos-S2-Mini Flasher.zip
    8 MB · Views: 77
  • firmware.zip
    845.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Wemos-PS_Phive.zip
    676.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Source-ESP32_Server_900u-hex.zip
    521.7 KB · Views: 85

marek256

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Hello MrDude. You are obviously the best at adjusting original stooged sketch and you are really good at it. I had to switch from ESP32 back to ESP8266 auto mod because of an interference which ESP32 caused on my platinum headset. I just would kindly wanted to ask you if you could copy the part of your adjustment to choose goldhen to load automatically in settings (default payload part) to that ESP8266 sketch from stooged. I am too far behind to make it by myself. I would be really thankful. Regards.

Ashish999

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Bro thnx I m finally done... Anyway when new GoldHEN released pls update the modded files of PSPHIVE...
Post automatically merged:

Bro thnx I m finally done... Anyway when new GoldHEN released pls update the modded files of PSPHIVE...
Btw esp mode 2 possible??

Last edited by Ashish999,

lwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Nice work, thanks a lot MrDude! Only slight hitch I noticed is that setting AP password for PS4-Hack doesn't seem to work. Didn't delve too deep on that as I run the exploit via my regular WLAN anyway and keep the AP disabled.

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
flash esp32-s2

connect to PS4-HACK
user-guide

Failed to trigger the exploit, does this need USB ? or just board itself?

k28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice work, thanks a lot MrDude! Only slight hitch I noticed is that setting AP password for PS4-Hack doesn't seem to work. Didn't delve too deep on that as I run the exploit via my regular WLAN anyway and keep the AP disabled.
this. thx very much for your work. please fix this ass i want to use netflix youtube etc.

Psygnosis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I'm trying to let this works but I simply can't.
I have used the ModedWarefare tutorial for the quick hack method with NodeMCU flasher, but by following your guide I simply can't let this work.
I have the PS4-Hack network but if I try to connect and load the admin page it takes a lot of time and it goes to a timeout error.
If I stop the loading I have the menu without any style.
What am I doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users