Nehemek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
banner.jpg

Hello, in my quest for porting 10 of my games to the 3ds, the very first one is completed! PoPip - Don't mix the colors!
It's a simple score based multi tasking game. Gameplay instructions are included in the game, find he download link below.

Screenshots:
popip1.png

popip2.png

Download:

Other Information:
  • Filetype: 3dsx
    Launch via the Homebrew Launcher.

• Citra Compatibiliy:
    Most likely not to work, it's untested.

• Differences with the original version (from 2019)
    • 3DS has a leaderboard while the original only saved one highscore.
    • 3DS has a background while the original is just plain color.
    • 3DS is in line with the 1.0 release wich means it does not have the unlockable costumes that the current original version has.
    • However it does backport the PoPip eyes and mouth animation that was not present in the original 1.0 release.
    • 3DS is only available in english.
  • Will the unlockable costumes ever be added to the 3DS version?
    Maybe, I'm trying to be brief with these ports (it was made in just a week and from scratch!). I'm thinking of completing the first five ports and then dedicating a week or two to add any cut features to them.

• Bonus:
    Listen to the soundtrack in higher quality here!
-

Don't forget to post your high score!

Nehemek

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Thank you! Indeed I feel the same way and that's part of the reason I'm making these ports. I imagine is maybe because the console is not that old (it's still officially semi supported) or because it's trickier to develop for it.

--

By the way, does anybody know how to add prefixes to an already created forum post? Forgot to tag this as homebrew or homebrew game :|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch