ROM Hack [Release] Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS multi cheat plugin

Dvir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Have you tried to use only the lvl modifier and 1hp, or where you using the wild pokemon+lvl+hp modifiers? Because atm the lvl modifier will only work if the wild pokemon modifier is enabled, if I'm remembering correctly.
didnt try the random pokemon modifier, tried the certain pokemon modifier. lets say i want a ditto so i can breed shinys and level them myself, i look it up on serebii and got the pokedex number 132#. L+A, toss out some pokeballs or w/e was in the slot that got 721 of the item. Ok, did that then tried going to some grass and all im getting are fearow, tried using L+A again and setting it up with a different pokedex number but still, fearow, tried turning off that specific cheat then on again, and still fearow. The level modifier didnt work for me that i can remember, been really busy lately with uni exams. Tl;dr, tried out some cheats but not all of them, shinys work, can get 721 of the item but the specific spawn doesnt work for me and thats it i guess, sorry about the long text block.

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
didnt try the random pokemon modifier, tried the certain pokemon modifier. lets say i want a ditto so i can breed shinys and level them myself, i look it up on serebii and got the pokedex number 132#. L+A, toss out some pokeballs or w/e was in the slot that got 721 of the item. Ok, did that then tried going to some grass and all im getting are fearow, tried using L+A again and setting it up with a different pokedex number but still, fearow, tried turning off that specific cheat then on again, and still fearow. The level modifier didnt work for me that i can remember, been really busy lately with uni exams. Tl;dr, tried out some cheats but not all of them, shinys work, can get 721 of the item but the specific spawn doesnt work for me and thats it i guess, sorry about the long text block.
have you tried to change the route, before entering the grass?

Zerok1ller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@RednaxelaNnamtra Hey man, I am trying to have masterballs and exp share at early game, I can have the masterballs but when i try to get exp share medicines dissapears, everytime. Any way you can have a video explain how to do the cheats or help out what I gotta do to get both. thanks

skalfate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am extremely grateful for this plugin you created, RednaxelaNnamtr !! Thank you !

I spent a whole day downgrading and homebrewing a 3ds just for your plugin so I can live catch shinies. I believe I paid for the pokemon content/cartridge so I should deserved to get all the content instead of being locked out like that. I played games never to even see one.

I just have 2 requests please, gender and nature modifiers please. I am very picky with my pokemon.

adrian3fer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I was using this on X and it worked fine, but when I beat the game and I tried using them again to complete the Pokedex, it just makes my 3DS crash whenever I activate a cheat. Says something like an error occurred please hold the power button. Need help!

ruffles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. Not sure what my issue is here but I downloaded NTR CFW 3.2 (I have a N3ds but wasn't sure if the previews were stable). I'm running Luma 5.5, so I installed the CIA through FBI as well as stuck the bin on the SD card. For Alpha Sapphire, everything seems to be working except the encounter. I can press L+A for the 721 Pokeballs, but then I still get whatever Pokemon belong in the area. Shiny Pokemon work, XP boost works. I didn't try literally every single thing but I tried a few. Any ideas? I tried using the edit Pokeball count method with L+Left L+Right, etc. as well as just dropping the balls (Can I do this)?
Please let me know if you need any other info :)

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hmm I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I was using this on X and it worked fine, but when I beat the game and I tried using them again to complete the Pokedex, it just makes my 3DS crash whenever I activate a cheat. Says something like an error occurred please hold the power button. Need help!
have you tried to do it im an other route? If that helps, please tell us in which route it crashes.

Hi all. Not sure what my issue is here but I downloaded NTR CFW 3.2 (I have a N3ds but wasn't sure if the previews were stable). I'm running Luma 5.5, so I installed the CIA through FBI as well as stuck the bin on the SD card. For Alpha Sapphire, everything seems to be working except the encounter. I can press L+A for the 721 Pokeballs, but then I still get whatever Pokemon belong in the area. Shiny Pokemon work, XP boost works. I didn't try literally every single thing but I tried a few. Any ideas? I tried using the edit Pokeball count method with L+Left L+Right, etc. as well as just dropping the balls (Can I do this)?

Please let me know if you need any other info :)
have you changed the route after enabling it/modifying the count?

abk14459

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the noob question but how do you use the item count modifier?I click game plugin in ntr and as soon as I click first item count for pokemon spawn, it gives me an error and forces me to reboot. I read the readme. And it says to click L and a. I tried that but didn't see anything happening then clicked first item count again and it keeps closing. Any help?

Akawashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
Today I am releasing my Pokemon Cheat Plugin.
It includes encounter modifiers(random and from item), an Item count modifier and some other cheats.
To enable cheats, simply activate them in the ntr game plugin Menu.

I have plans for other cheats like random trainer pokemon, but I can't promise to add other cheats.

For an complete description and how to use, check out the github repository.
To get the latest version download it from the repository: Latest Release.

Latest Update: 16. march 2016

Credits:
Encounter modifier base plugin Pokemon Randomize by KazoWAR
Multiple cheats and fixes by Nba_Yoh
Is there any way to get PKRS Code (Maybe Mark Pokemon in PC to give Pokerus)
Also an even reset code would be nice too (Re-Battle Legendarys & Re-Recieve gift and Starter Pokemon (Maybe by holding Start & Select?)

Other than that, i think this list is a good one, can''t wait to see the final product! :)
(If you're in the mood to teach how to do this with games using NTR, then i will gladly listen an learn :)

vinest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get online with these codes active? I'm doing video streaming using NTR CFW yet the only way I can actually show what I'm doing in the game past selecting the game file is to connect online to the PSS. However whenever I attempt to connect while the NTR is running with the cheats it says that an error has occured and doesn't let me online. I was planning to stream some randomizer encounters but if I can't get online there's nothing I can do.

Sorry for the double post, but I have this issue as well. If I open the game (Pokémon Y) while NTR is running, a generic error is thrown when I attempt to connect to the PSS for online features.

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for the double post, but I have this issue as well. If I open the game (Pokémon Y) while NTR is running, a generic error is thrown when I attempt to connect to the PSS for online features.
A normal cheat plugin for ntr automaticly disables online features on start, and until I know how I could manage disabling them when specific cheats are enabled, I won't add online support to the plugin.

Reactions: Deleted User

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
I just saw this thread and it is great work. Very nice job. I tried some options like max hp and pp 100% catch and it all work great but when I activate random pokemon option, game freeze and I must force restart with holding button. I didn't have any problems using pokemon randomizer by KazoWAR. IF that is the same randomizer how that now it is freezing my 3ds?

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just saw this thread and it is great work. Very nice job. I tried some options like max hp and pp 100% catch and it all work great but when I activate random pokemon option, game freeze and I must force restart with holding button. I didn't have any problems using pokemon randomizer by KazoWAR. IF that is the same randomizer how that now it is freezing my 3ds?
Which edition are you using?
Are you using the newest game update?
On which route have you tried it?
Have you tried multiple routes, if yes, is it working on other routes?

While it is based on KazoWARs randomizer, we needed to change some things to allow other cheats, so in example the pause it is doing between every execution of the cheats is much smaller.

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
Which edition are you using?
Are you using the newest game update?
On which route have you tried it?
Have you tried multiple routes, if yes, is it working on other routes?

While it is based on KazoWARs randomizer, we needed to change some things to allow other cheats, so in example the pause it is doing between every execution of the cheats is much smaller.
My game version is 1.5 and it happens whenever I activate the option, my 3ds freeze and I must force shut down with holding button. So far I tried on routes before first gym and next route after the gym. Also as item count start at 721 if I go one up will that start from 1 or I need to go way back from 721 to 1?

I tried now on route 6 and it is working. :)

Last edited by mancasoko, , Reason: Update post

RednaxelaNnamtra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My game version is 1.5 and it happens whenever I activate the option, my 3ds freeze and I must force shut down with holding button. So far I tried on routes before first gym and next route after the gym. Also as item count start at 721 if I go one up will that start from 1 or I need to go way back from 721 to 1?

I tried now on route 6 and it is working. :)
If you go one up, you would be at 722, but you could toss items to be at low counts, or you could go down in steps of 10.

I will check out the routes to find the problem, when I have time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.