ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu [supports o3DS]

dinyo

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I just forked the source code and try to create my version of "no wild encounter". While i am on it, i try to add "no forced trainer battles" too.
Here it is: github.[space]com/dinyo/sumoCheatMenu/releases

sorry you must delete [space] first.

Sorry if there is a problem. Only tested on my old3ds and v1.2.

Last edited by dinyo,

Vertrax004

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
With the quick Egg Hatch and instant Egg codes, do these create illegal Pokémon, or is it the same as breeding and getting an egg the normal way?

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
With the quick Egg Hatch and instant Egg codes, do these create illegal Pokémon, or is it the same as breeding and getting an egg the normal way?
Quick Egg Hatch generally just makes the game think 1 step is like 255 steps, so no issues.
As for Instant Egg, I really can't tell you if it affects the resulting poke.
Whatever the case, these don't really affect legality.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Think of it as instant, fast forward, it doesn't mess up the RNG. If it takes say 20 eggs to get the mon you want, it won't be any different if using the codes, except for simply claiming them and hatching them faster.

Chukwu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thanks for this. I'm using N3DS. I tried downloading through the link that was given.. but the plugin won't show up on the menu... is there a certain name the plg file needs to be? Sun.plg right? Pokemon Sun Version for me is 1.1, downloaded through Freeshop. Is V1.1 covered in this plg? (I get the green flash and the X+Y menu works... just no plugin shows...)

Last edited by Chukwu,

Darkshadow1997

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Change forms does not work for me but it was working before. I am using o3ds ntr boot selector mode 3. Pokemon Sun.
Edit: never mind used an old version of the plugin and it worked like a charm.

Last edited by Darkshadow1997,

Katie Tamouzian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, thanks for this. I'm using N3DS. I tried downloading through the link that was given.. but the plugin won't show up on the menu... is there a certain name the plg file needs to be? Sun.plg right? Pokemon Sun Version for me is 1.1, downloaded through Freeshop. Is V1.1 covered in this plg? (I get the green flash and the X+Y menu works... just no plugin shows...)

Did you press the "select" button? and the name doesn't matter as long as it's in the right directory and it's a ".plg"

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the gateshark codes that make mega evolution forms not break after battle or after being put in the party work with NTR CFW as I have used a tool that sends gateshark codes much like the NTR debugger and have tested it. since it's still NTR CFW the compatibility would be the same if put in the plugin. it would be nice if those codes would be added as well so everyone can enjoy breaking the game (but not crashing it luckily) by mega evolving Pokémon then using Z moves without the Z crystal multiple times :^)

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a question: Is there a .ips file avaliable anywhere for Pokemon Sun for loading with Luma?
Because then you would not need NTR CFW.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question: Is there a .ips file avaliable anywhere for Pokemon Sun for loading with Luma?
Because then you would not need NTR CFW.

You can either use the one with SciresM's patches,

https://github.com/SciresM/SMPatcher/releases

or make your own by extracting the code.bin from your Sun cart and using this tool.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/batch-tool-to-generate-ips-patches-for-pkmn-su-mo.452178/

Not all the cheats from this plugin are part of those ips patches.

TheAmazingSnivy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K, so I am getting a crash on 11.5 N3ds when using the disable wild encounter code. Using the code, I still get encounters, so I go to turn it off, and the game crashes. Codes I am using are: Walk through walls, Run faster, No tripping, wild encounters off. After using charizard fly, the code disables itself.

Crash handler says: ARM 11 core 0 Data abort niji_loc (0004000000164800)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
K, so I am getting a crash on 11.5 N3ds when using the disable wild encounter code. Using the code, I still get encounters, so I go to turn it off, and the game crashes. Codes I am using are: Walk through walls, Run faster, No tripping, wild encounters off. After using charizard fly, the code disables itself.

So don't use so many codes at once.... That should be common sense. Do you really need them all on 24/7? Mainly the walk through walls code, turn it off until you actually need to use it.

Katie Tamouzian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

there's a partial "fix" to it :P

I may have found a bug for the "no encounter" cheat, it works at first, like i could go through an entire cave without encountering anything, but if I go inside my bag, look at my party, or even look at the pokedex, the cheat gets disabled on it's own (it still shows that it's ON but i start encountering again, and i didn't even press START). After encountering something even though the cheat is ON, if i try to turn it OFF it crashes the game and the 3ds has to restart. It happens on both Sun and Moon.

I sorta got to workaround it and it was that after encountering something, I disable/enable another cheat to be able to disable the "no encounter" without crashing the 3ds, and then turn it back ON and then it works again. But the same thing happens if i go into the bag, party, or pokedex again after, which is that i start encountering again even though it says ON.

I'm on 11.4 N3DS, both Sun and Moon are on v1.2, and i'm using the v1.0.0 release of the SuMoCheatMenu.

EDIT: Going into a trainer battle also disables it.

I just forked the source code and try to create my version of "no wild encounter". While i am on it, i try to add "no forced trainer battles" too.
Here it is: github.[space]com/dinyo/sumoCheatMenu/releases

sorry you must delete [space] first.

Sorry if there is a problem. Only tested on my old3ds and v1.2.

There's also this from someone else who posted about it on the top of this page :P

Last edited by Katie Tamouzian,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo