ROM Hack [Release] Pokémon SuMoCheatMenu [supports o3DS]

noctis90210

Trophies
XP
Country
New release:
v0.6.3

• Fulfilled a request to add old style View Opponent Info cheat due to in-game tool tips for ability and item being helpful. Works alongside current overlay version.
hope you could also release 1 hit enemy kill for offline game only... so it will notbe monotonous to have long battle on in-game opponents...

Marion18_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow really love this hack jus created an account. I was wondering can you make a hack to get mega evolution in the beginning of the game. Thanks if you can or if you can't. Really appreciate this hack

Arceus91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "Learn all Moves from Move Reminder" cheat lists all moves in the list as "---" when trying to relearn a move... I have the latest version of the plugin, too... Is there a possible fix?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow really love this hack jus created an account. I was wondering can you make a hack to get mega evolution in the beginning of the game. Thanks if you can or if you can't. Really appreciate this hack
This is tied to the E4 flag in the game. Turning that on is a requirement to turning on the Mega Evolution flag and doing so without actually being at that point in the game would break tons of things, so as often as this is requested it's likely not going to happen.
Hi, I was wondering if you take requests on creating plgs?
I'm not as I don't make the codes, just put them into a plugin. PM me more details though so we don't derail this thread.
The "Learn all Moves from Move Reminder" cheat lists all moves in the list as "---" when trying to relearn a move... I have the latest version of the plugin, too... Is there a possible fix?
Hmmm, I'll have to look into this as I never actually tested the updated code from ymyn. Which game, which update version and are you using any mods?

Arceus91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is tied to the E4 flag in the game. Turning that on is a requirement to turning on the Mega Evolution flag and doing so without actually being at that point in the game would break tons of things, so as often as this is requested it's likely not going to happen.

I'm not as I don't make the codes, just put them into a plugin. PM me more details though so we don't derail this thread.
Hmmm, I'll have to look into this as I never actually tested the updated code from ymyn. Which game, which update version and are you using any mods?
I am on update 1.2, Pokemon Sun, using Nova Sun v 1.7 (latest)

Meiru

Trophies
XP
Country
The Access PC Anywhere cheat isn't working. I've tried enabling it several times, and each time I click on settings it forces the game closed with an "unknown error occurred" message. Is there any fix for this, or anything I'm missing?

Thanks

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Access PC Anywhere cheat isn't working. I've tried enabling it several times, and each time I click on settings it forces the game closed with an "unknown error occurred" message. Is there any fix for this, or anything I'm missing?

Thanks
Need more info. It works on my end. Which game, what update version and are you using any mods?

Meiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Need more info. It works on my end. Which game, what update version and are you using any mods?

I've just realised my game is on an earlier update version than 2.0; that's what's causing it to crash right? I'm assuming we need to be on the latest update.
I hadn't even realised it needed updating since I don't use online much.

Thanks for the response!

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've just realised my game is on an earlier update version than 2.0; that's what's causing it to crash right? I'm assuming we need to be on the latest update.
I hadn't even realised it needed updating since I don't use online much.

Thanks for the response!
I try to keep back compatibility as much as I can, if it's broken on an earlier version of the game I still appreciate the reports, thank you. The plugin should show what game version you're running, was it 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2?

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

Meiru

Trophies
XP
Country
I try to keep back compatibility as much as I can, if it's broken on an easier version of the game I still appreciate the reports, thank you. The plugin should show what game version you're running, was it 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2?

v0.6.4 Update v1.0

Thanks again, I appreciate your dedication!

Absunine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious and not sure if it was mentioned before?
The display for opponents pokemon freezes on the first pokemon they send out, and once defeated is there a way to cycle it? Or does it not?

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@AnalogMan , I was wondering, could you please include a version of the walk through walls cheat that just requires me to tap R to enable it?

As a hobby, I've been walking around the areas inside buildings to access areas that are usually only shown in cutscenes (or were completely unused). However, due to the fact that I have to hold the button to walk through the many invisible walls in between areas, the button is starting too have problems and now I can't really do it that much...

Since you only ported the code to ntr, you're probably just going to tell me to PM the person that made the code.

(Being frank, it's probably only a Matter of changing how the code is activated IIRC)

Last edited by Garblant,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sometimes freezes on the title "PRESS START" (You have to start the game as quickly as possible to avoid this)
and "No Wild Encounters" doesn't work sometimes too.
Freezing on the opening intro has been an issue since release, it's a limit of the framework which is not being updated. You have 15 seconds to skip the opening intro with A before it'll lock up.

As for the No Encounter cheat not always working, please provide as much detail as possible so I can address this as I cannot replicate the issue.

Curious and not sure if it was mentioned before?
The display for opponents pokemon freezes on the first pokemon they send out, and once defeated is there a way to cycle it? Or does it not?
This will be fixed in the next update.

@AnalogMan , I was wondering, could you please include a version of the walk through walls cheat that just requires me to tap R to enable it?

As a hobby, I've been walking around the areas inside buildings to access areas that are usually only shown in cutscenes (or were completely unused). However, due to the fact that I have to hold the button to walk through the many invisible walls in between areas, the button is starting too have problems and now I can't really do it that much...

Since you only ported the code to ntr, you're probably just going to tell me to PM the person that made the code.

(Being frank, it's probably only a Matter of changing how the code is activated IIRC)
It's super easy to change. The line of code that dictates which button is used is right here: https://github.com/AnalogMan151/sumoCheatMenu/blob/master/Sources/movement_modifiers.c#L58

It can be changed to any other button but I'll consider making it a toggle. I never thought someone would use it so much that it would wear out their button. The reason it's not now is that R is used in other cheats and it would be weird to use R in another cheat, then suddenly find yourself walking through walls because you also had the Walk Through Walls cheat on. So I may make it a multi-button combo.

Last edited by DocKlokMan,
Reactions: Garblant

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Okay, this is what I came up with. You can still hold R like normal for those used to it, but you can now also press R+A to toggle it on and off, how is that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work