Hacking [Release] PlaiCDN: Download and create installable CIAs (or .3ds) with just a title ID and titlekey

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i'm comfortable using the command line:)
yeah but it also means you dont have to figure out titleID's and stuff every time you want to dump something, it just reads your tickets and tells you what games you have, i don't mind using command line tools but if a GUI does the job better i would recommend it :P

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you give me a link to the .exe version? (with gui?)
Try 3DSeSTUFF. It takes a Decrypted and Encrypted titlekeydb.bin files to show you all the games by name and lets you download them as a CIA or Ticket. Can also install CIA's or Tickets over wifi to FBI. Make sure to read the read file, it's actually important to get the full functionality.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
if your rare japanese games are previously undumped on the internet, maybe upload your titlekeys to the titlekey website... :)
thanks in advance i hope!

Miah_Molkot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is useful for me to make a backup copies of some rare japanese games boughted by me in eShop. And I thought it was nice to have the latest version of this program, so thank you.
Note also that if you have them installed on a hacked 3DS, you can use the latest Decrypt9WIP to extract the installed games from the SD card and package them as CIAs, which might be a bit cleaner/easier than redownloading them from Nintendo.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Note also that if you have them installed on a hacked 3DS, you can use the latest Decrypt9WIP to extract the installed games from the SD card and package them as CIAs, which might be a bit cleaner/easier than redownloading them from Nintendo.
not cleaner (it should be exactly the same at best (this won't happen in all situations***), which is perfect) but that's nice decrypt9 can do that now :)

*** for example if you have a dirty cia like homebrew, or a game/update/dlc made from decrypted content, a cart->cia conversion etc

Last edited by cearp,
Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1