Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
I've been having problems with this too.
Using the 3DSX version just hangs at a black screen with white letters, it doesn't go into my Sd card at all.
I already tried putting some of the folders in the root like the ReadMe says, but still no luck.

I ended up just switching to CTRXplorer :P

Maybe if you tell what these letters say :D

kashelkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
lpp-3ds itself doesn't support UTF8 characters atm. So even if you change font, you'll be unable to see non-Ascii texts.

Russian .txt files use Windows-1251 encoding where Cyrillic letters have codes C0-FF. So if I could change the font with the one containing Cyrillic letters in proper places, I will read them.

Here's the article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows-1251

Last edited by kashelkin,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Russian .txt files use Windows-1251 encoding where Cyrillic letters have codes C0-FF. So if I could change the font with the one containing Cyrillic letters in proper places, I will read them.

Here's the article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows-1251

ORGANIZ3D uses a debug font so you can't change it. Anyway you can use Sunshell. Sunshell has also a filebrowser which is a slight modified version of ORGANIZ3D. The main difference is that Sunshell has editable font (editable themes): https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/Sunshell/tree/master/themes/Default/fonts

kashelkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Thanks for your answer, but Sunshell uses debug font when reading .txt too. I think I should give up on having something Cyrillic on 3DS :)

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
v.1.1 released with a lot of new things, bugfixes and also CIA build!

Changelog:
Code:
- Now exiting from JPGV Player when a video finishes will not cause a system freeze.
- Bugfix for 3DSX Launcher causing interpreter crash if selected with "Open with" feature.
- Added 3DSX Launcher support to *hax 2.X.
- Increased a lot performances for JPGV Player.
- Reduced loading time for JPG images.
- Slight speedup for the whole homebrew.
- Added more info showed for CIA files (Version, Size to install, Icon, Name, Author, Description)
- Bugfix for CIA Installer not correctly working if a CIA file was opened without "Open with" feature.
- Added a Controls List popup when you press Start.
- Updated to latest lpp-3ds nightly build.
- Added another (default) sample theme.
- Now opening a theme will not cause a system crash anymore.
- Now if you hold Up/Down buttons, you'll be able to scroll files faster.
- Reintroduced CIA version of ORGANIZ3D. (Place ORG_Themes in root of SD).

Download: http://rinnegatamante.it

DISCLAIMER: I don't read posts on this forum anymore and i don't give support for my homebrews or other stuffs here. If you need help, contact me on Twitter, on my forum or on Wololo's talk.

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suggestions:
-- Starting without a themes or config should create a blank config which runs the program without a theme
-- Right and left on the joypad should go a page forward or back in the file list
-- It should always be possible to exit using B. I accidentally got into the rename file and I could not figure out how to avoid renaming. Even the hoime button didn't work. I got into a move/copy menu and couldn't exit that either.
-- A way to view 3D files, either .mpo, or as pairs of jpg files using some kind of file naming convention for left and right images.

Last edited by Jiro2,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
when i try to launch a video.jpgv my whole 3ds freezes

You probably encoded it in a bad way. Report what you gave as input to vid2jpgv (if you used it) or retry to build it using JPGVthon.

Suggestions:
-- Starting without a themes or config should create a blank config which runs the program without a theme
-- Right and left on the joypad should go a page forward or back in the file list
-- It should always be possible to exit using B. I accidentally got into the rename file and I could not figure out how to avoid renaming. Even the hoime button didn't work. I got into a move/copy menu and couldn't exit that either.
-- A way to view 3D files, either .mpo, or as pairs of jpg files using some kind of file naming convention for left and right images.

I'll start working on a big update in August probably. I'll take in mind your suggestions.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
@Rinnegatamante could you change the titleID? It seems that Organiz3D and encTitleUpdater (forgot it's real name) from Wolven use the same TitleID's

ORGANIZ3D is using this title id since 1 year so why I should change the title ID? It's a Wolven problem, not mine from my POV.

This topic ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/homebrew-cias-uniqueid-collection.379362/ ) exists just to avoid such issues. If devs don't care about currently released works, it's not our problem if a conflict happens.

Anyway probably Wolvan will fix this soon.

Last edited by Rinnegatamante,
D

Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4